Breaking Info on the New Aguila Factory!! - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2018, 08:58 PM
Eric Mayer's Avatar
Eric Mayer
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Feb 2004
Location: 
SW Idaho
Posts: 
1,172
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Breaking Info on the New Aguila Factory!!



Log in to see fewer ads
Edit: Well, the joke is on us! Alan was dead on. It looks like a run of ammo is coming!:

http://www.varminter.com/5mm-rimfire-ammunition-is-coming-soon-aguila-ammunition/



Time to raise your credit card limits, ready your Christmas bonuses and clear out your hunting schedules, good news is finally here!!

-----

Date: 12/01/2018

Conroe, Texas

After the recent discovery of a Shiny Golden Rock by Nasa's Mars Curiousity Rover, it has been announced that Aguila Ammunition will now be building its new factory on Mars.

Because of the change of location, 5mm Remington Rimfire Magnum ammunition will be delayed "only by 6 more months, we promise".

On hearing the news, 5mm shooters became very excited and began planning their late June hunting trips based on this very credible information. One 5mm shooter, going by the handle, "Al the Infidel", stated that he has already readied his paid staff of 5000 internet forum posters and will "flood the web with so many posts, that his post count will eclipse 2 million by the end of the year."

The RSPDGSJRCF (rabbit, squirrel, prairie dog, ground squirrel, jackrabbit, coyote and fox) Union released a statement late Saturday, stating, "We are encouraged by this news and ask that all hunters wait until the new 5mm ammunition is available before heading out into the field."

__________________

Last edited by Eric Mayer; 12-17-2018 at 10:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-02-2018, 03:58 AM
rico903
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Nov 2010
Location: 
MD
Posts: 
3,593
TPC Rating: 
95% (49)
Thanks for the much needed laugh
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-02-2018, 05:03 AM
HUSHKABOOM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Feb 2008
Location: 
Oregon
Posts: 
11,031
TPC Rating: 
100% (43)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 12-02-2018, 07:52 AM
DCF
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jun 2017
Location: 
Ohio
Posts: 
19
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
5 MM

Nuts .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Al the Infidel's Avatar
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jan 2007
Location: 
Yoopersville, MI
Posts: 
1,012,386
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Now that Eric has let the cat out of the bag, I can tell all y'all there will be a special edition of 5MM ammo bullets made from Martian stone that will be used for cleaning out the cobwebs in your bores. Merry Christmas
__________________
If we were serious about saving lives, our vehicles would have breathalyzers tied into ignition kill switches.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Sophia's Avatar
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
Join Date: 
Dec 2006
Location: 
Raggedy Edge of the 'Verse
Posts: 
22,073
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
April? Already?

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-02-2018, 06:34 PM
5Mag
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Dec 2008
Location: 
West of Gobbler's Knob
Posts: 
121
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hey.....this latest press release is as solid as any other we've gotten in the last....whatever...

I'm taking it as gospel. Again.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Glass37
US Army Veteran

Join Date: 
Mar 2011
Location: 
Southern lower MI
Posts: 
1,279
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The repeated let downs are just preparing us for the really big "SURPRISE", if it becomes a reality. If they wait much longer the 20cal WSM will be competition.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-02-2018, 09:18 PM
Eric Mayer's Avatar
Eric Mayer
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Feb 2004
Location: 
SW Idaho
Posts: 
1,172
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Now that Eric has let the cat out of the bag, I can tell all y'all there will be a special edition of 5MM ammo bullets made from Martian stone that will be used for cleaning out the cobwebs in your bores. Merry Christmas
We are so ignorant. By not realizing that mining the Martian stone and converting it into bullets for the 5mm, was the REAL reason for all the delays. I feel so dumb now...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-03-2018, 06:11 PM
5Mag
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Dec 2008
Location: 
West of Gobbler's Knob
Posts: 
121
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Mayer View Post
We are so ignorant. By not realizing that mining the Martian stone and converting it into bullets for the 5mm, was the REAL reason for all the delays. I feel so dumb now...
What were you thinkin' ???

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Al the Infidel's Avatar
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jan 2007
Location: 
Yoopersville, MI
Posts: 
1,012,386
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Mayer View Post
We are so ignorant. By not realizing that mining the Martian stone and converting it into bullets for the 5mm, was the REAL reason for all the delays. I feel so dumb now...
You lived in CA too long Eric. It'll go away.
__________________
If we were serious about saving lives, our vehicles would have breathalyzers tied into ignition kill switches.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-13-2018, 08:18 PM
Alan Aronstein

Join Date: 
Sep 2010
Posts: 
900
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Breaking News from Aguila 5mm and Dr Phil

I have not learned the RFC system for posting pictures !!! If someone would send their e-mail info, I will send pictures of the NEW 5mm Ammunition for posting NEXT WEEK !!! Everyone that wants to buy some should check with their local Aguila Dealer ASAP !!! Dr Phil will probably get Professional samples from the factory!!! Happy 5mm Shooting.- Alan Aronstein
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:29 PM
Eric Mayer's Avatar
Eric Mayer
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Feb 2004
Location: 
SW Idaho
Posts: 
1,172
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Here you go:

info at varminter.com

Question. Is this prototype ammo, or the actual factory ammo that will be hitting the shelves?

I got a glimmer of hope. I will call my contact there tomorrow.
__________________

Last edited by Eric Mayer; 12-13-2018 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Alan Aronstein

Join Date: 
Sep 2010
Posts: 
900
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
5mm Production

This is a regular production run of ammunition !!! NOT a test run, etc. I beleive that I heard that it was well OVER 2 million rounds. It will be enough to have an impact on varmints, small game, and tin cans !!! - Alan Aronstein
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-14-2018, 09:14 PM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
Join Date: 
Feb 2016
Posts: 
382
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Mayer View Post
Time to raise your credit card limits, ready your Christmas bonuses and clear out your hunting schedules, good news is finally here!!

-----

Date: 12/01/2018

Conroe, Texas

After the recent discovery of a Shiny Golden Rock by Nasa's Mars Curiousity Rover, it has been announced that Aguila Ammunition will now be building its new factory on Mars.

Because of the change of location, 5mm Remington Rimfire Magnum ammunition will be delayed "only by 6 more months, we promise".

On hearing the news, 5mm shooters became very excited and began planning their late June hunting trips based on this very credible information. One 5mm shooter, going by the handle, "Al the Infidel", stated that he has already readied his paid staff of 5000 internet forum posters and will "flood the web with so many posts, that his post count will eclipse 2 million by the end of the year."

The RSPDGSJRCF (rabbit, squirrel, prairie dog, ground squirrel, jackrabbit, coyote and fox) Union released a statement late Saturday, stating, "We are encouraged by this news and ask that all hunters wait until the new 5mm ammunition is available before heading out into the field."



LMFAO!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x