Takedown bag for a good price - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-12-2018, 05:51 PM
nipprdog
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Dec 2004
Location: 
IN
Posts: 
389
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Takedown bag for a good price



Log in to see fewer ads
https://www.amazon.com/FSDC-CARETAKE.../dp/B073V3CZNX


Saw this on another forum in a discussion about the Ruger PCC. Thought I'd share it here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-2018, 08:12 PM
mefelan's Avatar
mefelan

Join Date: 
Feb 2009
Posts: 
32
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Thanks! I got rid of my original bags because they were brown and said “Ruger” on them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-20-2018, 06:58 PM
bluzman's Avatar
bluzman

Join Date: 
Dec 2015
Posts: 
392
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefelan View Post
Thanks! I got rid of my original bags because they were brown and said “Ruger” on them.
An interesting comment. Neither my black Takedown bag or the brown bag I bought from Ruger for my 9mm PCC have the Ruger name on them. They do have a Ruger logo but I suspect that the general public doesn't have a clue what the logo represents. OTOH, the bag offered by Amazon actually has the words "Firearm Safety Devices Corporation" stitched on it. Just sayin'.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 08-20-2018, 07:17 PM
mefelan's Avatar
mefelan

Join Date: 
Feb 2009
Posts: 
32
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
You're right. It was the color that was the real problem. I can cut the logo off
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-20-2018, 09:14 PM
Nick7274's Avatar
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Dec 2016
Location: 
Central Ma.
Posts: 
3,118
TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
With the exception of the Ruger logo that looks like an exact replica of the OEM bag that comes with the TD. You can find OEM bags on eBay for $20-$30 sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-20-2018, 09:51 PM
mefelan's Avatar
mefelan

Join Date: 
Feb 2009
Posts: 
32
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
With the exception of the Ruger logo that looks like an exact replica of the OEM bag that comes with the TD. You can find OEM bags on eBay for $20-$30 sometimes.
Share a link!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-21-2018, 12:26 PM
Nick7274's Avatar
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Dec 2016
Location: 
Central Ma.
Posts: 
3,118
TPC Rating: 
100% (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefelan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
With the exception of the Ruger logo that looks like an exact replica of the OEM bag that comes with the TD. You can find OEM bags on eBay for $20-$30 sometimes.
Share a link!
Not trying to start an argument here. Just saying it's the same as the OEM TD bag. I've seen them for sale several times on eBay and they usually sell for $20-$30. If you want something better for under $50 5.11 Tactical makes a really good discreet TD bag. It's not made specifically for the 10/22 but it works perfect for it. I bought one to replace my OEM bag on sale for $39.99. There are quite a few bags out there that work really good for the TD. Like this one,

https://www.surplusprovisions.com/pr...ck-strap-black

Last edited by Nick7274; 08-21-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-21-2018, 09:59 PM
coloradokid
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jun 2018
Posts: 
187
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Awesome backpack

Love this backpack. Have been using for over a year, worth every penny.

http://www.copperbasingear.com/taked...m-backpack.php
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-22-2018, 01:03 AM
mefelan's Avatar
mefelan

Join Date: 
Feb 2009
Posts: 
32
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
Not trying to start an argument here. Just saying it's the same as the OEM TD bag. I've seen them for sale several times on eBay and they usually sell for $20-$30. If you want something better for under $50 5.11 Tactical makes a really good discreet TD bag. It's not made specifically for the 10/22 but it works perfect for it. I bought one to replace my OEM bag on sale for $39.99. There are quite a few bags out there that work really good for the TD. Like this one,

https://www.surplusprovisions.com/pr...ck-strap-black
Thanks for the recommendations.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x