Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:30 PM
iron85

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
+2 followers?

He anyone used the +2 followers off of eBay? If so did they work well or just cause problems?
Old 03-26-2016, 10:01 PM
22shooters
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I have the plus 2 follower in the Mark 2 mags I use in my a54 . They work fine.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:14 AM
gainc

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Followers

Hey iron85 I need your help I'm new here at rimfire and to handguns in general I just made my first handgun purchases an hp22a from Phoenix arms after I made the purchase I learned that the slide won't stay open after the last shot the guy at my local range said its due to the follower in the mag isn't made to keep it open.do you know of another follower I can use? I checked with manufacture and the don't have any suggestions.
Thanks
Gainc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2016, 08:23 AM
bigS1949
National Guard Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I tried the +2 followers in my early model 22/45 and they did not work well. Seemed to have FTE or FTFeed on the 9th round almost ev every time....
Old 05-23-2016, 12:18 PM
DUNTOV

TPC Rating: 
100% (69)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigS1949 View Post
I tried the +2 followers in my early model 22/45 and they did not work well. Seemed to have FTE or FTFeed on the 9th round almost ev every time....
I also had problems with them
Old 05-25-2016, 06:46 PM
osbornk

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainc View Post
Hey iron85 I need your help I'm new here at rimfire and to handguns in general I just made my first handgun purchases an hp22a from Phoenix arms after I made the purchase I learned that the slide won't stay open after the last shot the guy at my local range said its due to the follower in the mag isn't made to keep it open.do you know of another follower I can use? I checked with manufacture and the don't have any suggestions.
Thanks
Gainc
I've had my HP-22A for a few years and there were last shot hold-open devices on E-Bay and other sites. I procrastinated and went looking a few months ago. they have all apparently been discontinued and I can find nothing available now. I count the shots and you can see if there is a cartridge in it by sliding the slide back just a little bit. It is not a problem for me as I usually shoot full mags when I shoot (actually 4)
Old 05-26-2016, 11:18 PM
plunker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Phoenix arms model hp22a is a single action semi-auto .22lr caliber pistol with a staggered 10-round magazine that makes for a compact and comfortable fit in the hand. Weighing in at just 20 ounces in a size 4.1 by 5.5 inches, features include 3-inch vented rib barrel, serrated trigger, adjustable rear sight, magazine interlock with a manual slide hold open, external hammer and firing pin block safety. Available in satin nickel or matte black finish. Design for standard velocity target ammunition.

No auto life lock back. I would not mess with trying to get a gun to do something it is not designed for.

Last edited by plunker; 05-26-2016 at 11:21 PM.