Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-19-2006, 10:14 PM
sobrbiker883
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Savage Anschutz Mark 10D questions

Is this a 64 action, and does anyone know if this would be worth the asking price of $400??

I don't know anything about Annies, but I've searched the Anschutz forum, found stuff about Mark 10a and B, and Mark 12's.

I just started shooting smallbore silhouette and wondered if I could scope this and be better off than my 10/22T???

Any input on this model would be appreciated........

Old 11-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Gizzy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (150)
That action is a 2000 action. It is one step down from the 64's. The Mark 10D is a nice rifle. Thats the first one I have seen with a synthetic stock. It looks really nice. Even though the action is a step back from the 64's, they are awsome shooting rifles. My cousin used to have one and sold it without asking me first. I don't know what the going price is on that rifle. One thing is that is looks to have a custom stock. I would give $400 for it.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:52 PM
chowan

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I just replied to another post on the subject- I'll elaborate further. I bought a 10 30 years ago, used. excellent trigger & barrel, anschutz-style beech stock. scoped it, and it is probably the most accurate gun I own.

years ago, my brother engraved two acorns on the bolt knob for me- it was my squirrel gun. events passed, my brother died, the gun was in his possession at the time. all his firearms were then in the care of a friend after his death. I got the rifle back at one point, the bolt had been stolen and replaced with another. it is quite difficult to remove the replacement bolt, but it shoots just as good as it ever did.

I would pay as much as 400+ bucks to buy another knowing what they can do. I wouldn't even consider selling the one I have.

BTW, I know who stole the original bolt, and one day I'll cross paths with the SOB.