Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Chubbo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
.22 short black powder cartridge

Hello old Friends;
I haven't been signed into this forum lately. I'm not very active anymore. I have an Allen & Wheelock, 7 shot, .22 black powder, short, revolver. This little revolver is dear to me, as it came to me in a swap, with the long deceased Chief of Police of the little town that I grew up in. I chose that little revolver to train our two sons, age 5 and six, the significance of handling, and firing a "real" firearm. This revolver was misplaced most of the time, so I decided to make a display stand for it. As my mechanical skills are lost to arthritis, poor eyesight,and the assorted "Advanced Maturity" ailments, it took a long time to make the stand. Now that it's done, I would like to find someone that would be willing to sell, or swap, a .22 Short, black powder cartridge of this revolver's era, to be displayed with this revolver in it's stand. Please forgive me for this long winded, unorthodox tale, and request. Thanks.
Chubbo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02578.jpg (491.0 KB, 4 views)