Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-16-2017, 06:11 PM
CHood

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDouglas View Post
They are not as easy to load as 10/22 magazines. I fired about 70 rounds and it functioned perfectly. I like that it is flush with the bottom of the stock. I haven't been able to find extra magazines to purchase and have been wondering if the 17 hmr magazine are the same? The magazine says 22 WMR on it and 17 HMR magazines say 17 HMR on them as well.
The A17 mags don't work for the A22 magnum so your mags are also probably different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez956 View Post
The mags seem like a real pain. How have they been for you?

what about them looks like a pain? That is one of the reasons I am looking to buy this rifle
Old 07-16-2017, 08:29 PM
JDouglas

TPC Rating: 
100% (16)
New B22 Magnum FVSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHood View Post
The A17 mags don't work for the A22 magnum so your mags are also probably different.

what about them looks like a pain? That is one of the reasons I am looking to buy this rifle

I think they are great. They are easy to load and seem to function well. I like having it flush with the bottom of the stock. I think they are harder to load than a 10/22 mag but that probably has more to do with it being 22 mag vs 22 lr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JDouglas; 07-17-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:26 AM
wahoowad
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Can you comment more on this removable floor plate in the barrel channel and if you did any testing? I have a B22 in 22LR and noticed how much that channel makes it touch the barrel. Getting mixed feedback on whether it is something to be concerned about.