Buckmark trigger upgrades - current options? - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-13-2019, 09:17 PM
Flash_80

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)

Do you have the older one that still has ears on it? And if so how far off is it for fitting? I always wondered if I could alter a Halo to make it fit my slide.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:01 AM
idiggplants

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_80 View Post
Do you have the older one that still has ears on it? And if so how far off is it for fitting? I always wondered if I could alter a Halo to make it fit my slide.
it isnt an older one, its quite new. my slide is like the one in this image on the halo product page, here, where it says " The "halo" Charging Ring WILL NOT fit style of slides like the one shown below" aka:

apparently they call it the slide with ears, but the way i see it, they arent ears because its not like they took any of their other slides and made this one have ears that are wider than them... they took the other slides and made a portion narrower... i might look for a different slide... might try to modify this one. the modification posted earlier in this thread with the knob out the side isnt an option as i plan on carrying this in a holster.. and not that it looks terrible, but i prefer a factory solution, or a solution that can be uninstalled.

Last edited by idiggplants; 11-14-2019 at 10:27 AM.