Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-09-2019, 01:31 PM
dlong
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
A guy pulls up next to me at a traffic light, he's got a cigarette hanging from his lips and an oxygen tube up his nose. That is pretty sad, but I had to laugh when I first saw him. There's REAL addiction for you.
Yeah, he's gonna blow himself up and probably hurt some innocent bystander.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Jinx D'jinn
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS225 View Post
I see the rear skate to the right, then to the left, and back to the right, except this time it kept going. Did a full 360+90, and slid passenger's-side-in to the center divider. (luckily a divided 4-lane.) Stayed on all fours, so no injuries.
I couldn't help but chuckle at his foolish misfortune.
Hope he learned that hydroplaning is actually a thing.
In a land long, long ago and far, far away, I was that guy only I was driving a US Army Dodge Tradesman Van with 3 on the column (I think) and I did the 540deg coming out of a tunnel, looked at the oncoming Autostrada traffic, had time to suck in a breath at both ends, put in the clutch, let off the brake, let out the clutch as I finished the 180 and rolled on down the road. Black ice when I hit it, brown ice when I left.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Flint_Fredrstone

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
my uncle went hunting twice.. once he took a 30-30 deer hunting and it had never been sighted in since the store clerk told him it was preset. I borrowed it once and it wouldn't hit paper at 50yrds... I just gave it back and laughed every time he went hunting....

second time he went hunting with a muzzle loader that wouldn't fire. The nipple had a defect and it was impossible to fire with that part. He went hunting with that gun all season with a gun that couldn't possibly fire.

This has to make you laugh.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Al the Infidel
US Marines Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hunting shack bud's son partied a bit too hard at the bars the night before when his brother scored a dandy 8 pt. buck bowhunting. The next day his gut decided he had to up-chuck so over to the outhouse he goes to throw up in the toilet just like he apparently does at home. Bud say's don't get any on the toilet seat so the kid sticks his head down in the hole to throw up! Gawd did we laugh!
Old 12-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Flint_Fredrstone

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al the Infidel View Post
Hunting shack bud's son partied a bit too hard at the bars the night before when his brother scored a dandy 8 pt. buck bowhunting. The next day his gut decided he had to up-chuck so over to the outhouse he goes to throw up in the toilet just like he apparently does at home. Bud say's don't get any on the toilet seat so the kid sticks his head down in the hole to throw up! Gawd did we laugh!
Thats soooo fecal.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:05 PM
bearcatter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Speaking of looks, I once worked at a car dealer as a detailer. One day an old farmer came in to look over the Chevy Suburbans. The veteran salesmen laughed at his looks; old bib overalls, muddy work boots, and three days' beard. They pushed a new salesman into "wasting his time". Well, the farmer picked one. He then pulled out a roll of bills about six inches across, and peeled off enough to buy the Suburban in full. The new guy got an extra bonus on his commision for a cash sale.

My driving laugh: At work, someone tailgating my twelve ton bus with their ton and a half SUV. Sometimes they even bother to flash their headights. I'm never impressed.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Zorba
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatter View Post
My driving laugh: At work, someone tailgating my twelve ton bus with their ton and a half SUV. Sometimes they even bother to flash their headights. I'm never impressed.
That invokes both "The law of gross tonnage" as well as "Physics wins EVERY time!".
Old 12-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Steeveedee
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The bus always wins. When my 2nd son was in middle school, the bus stopped partway across an intersection. After several seconds, he noticed that they were still not moving. He looked out the window to see that a Mercedes was wedged under the bus, almost to the windshield. Red lights don't stop cars, but the underside of that bus sure did a good job. Nobody was hurt, unless you count the pride of the Mercedes driver who got a ticket as a cherry on top of their trashed car. They didn't even feel the impact, in the bus.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:49 PM
56S

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I've vowed never to be "that guy" turned turtle on the side of the road when the CofF turns to darned near negative numbers. I do enjoy the first hand case of Karma seeing someone blow by me and a minute later spinning around like a hockey puck. Even better is the look on their face seeing the guy they just blew past has stopped to help them.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Test_Engineer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Chaser's girlfriend learning archery.

https://imgur.com/gallery/6tYq0lj
Old 12-11-2019, 01:25 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Test_Engineer View Post
Chaser's girlfriend learning archery.

https://imgur.com/gallery/6tYq0lj
That's why Amazons were rumoured to only have one....