Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Rumrunr59

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Diorio Manucafturing / Turbo Action

I've left several inquiries with them over the past several weeks and have yet to receive an answer. Can anyone let me know if you have to buy an action directly from them or do they have dealerships that you can use instead. Any help is appreciated.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Mark4470

TPC Rating: 
100% (47)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumrunr59 View Post
I've left several inquiries with them over the past several weeks and have yet to receive an answer. Can anyone let me know if you have to buy an action directly from them or do they have dealerships that you can use instead. Any help is appreciated.
That should be a signal to run! I think or at least when I was looking you had to buy from them.. I placed a order for a complete build. Wait wait wait and wait excuse was waiting on barrels from Shilen. I call Shilen sir Mr Diorio don't have an existing order with Us. Got off the phone and called Diorio and told him to stick it!

Last edited by Mark4470; 12-07-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:50 PM
cdiver2
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark4470 View Post
That should be a signal to run! I think or at least when I was looking you had to buy from them.. I placed a order for a complete build. Wait wait wait and wait excuse was waiting on barrels from Shilen. I call Shilen sir Mr Diorio don't have an existing order with Us. Got off the phone and called Diorio and told him to stick it!
Hmmmm I got mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2015, 02:19 PM
vlnbyr

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
I haven't heard anything good about the Diorio turbo action or business in quite a while. All negative. Get in touch with Killough and get a 10X-lll.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:26 PM
2500X
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Get a 2500X action. They are the best out there IMO. I've done very well with mine.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:15 PM
cdiver2
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlnbyr View Post
I haven't heard anything good about the Diorio turbo action or business in quite a while. All negative. Get in touch with Killough and get a 10X-lll.
I did hear on the grape vine at the range that Diorio was suing some maker for pattern infringement.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Doodaddy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I knew their patent went through. That means either lawsuits or licensing is inevitable. hrm
Old 12-07-2015, 05:30 PM
doclu60
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (31)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500X View Post
Get a 2500X action. They are the best out there IMO. I've done very well with mine.
I just ordered one a couple weeks ago. Don't know if they are the best, this will be my first bolt action bench gun, so I have nothing to compare to. I will say this though, KSS was/is a pleasure to deal with. Dan spent a good deal of time with me on the phone during the ordering process. Excellent vendor. Finished rifle should arrive around the first of the year.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
kseatm
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (50)
Not about to recommend which action to get. All I will say is do your research. Read, ask questions and get as much info as possible.

I learned the hard way. You'll save yourself a lot of headaches, and a lot of money if you just read what's out there. Look at the ARA and PSL results. See what people use. Most important, see who builds those guns. The guy building it has a lot to do with how it turns out.

Most aren't going to publicly say what they really think. Just read between the lines and you'll be ok.

No matter what action you get, find someone who you trust to do the build. Certain actions require a lot of work to get them to shoot decent. You wouldn't think this, but its true. All of these actions can be made to shoot well. But some are easier to get there. Some require more work. If you get a guy to build it who wants to go that extra step to get everything right, you'll be ok. If you get someone who just wants to stick a barrel on the action, you may need to evaluate which action you get.

If you get your ducks in a row, get a good guy to build, happen to end up with a good barrel, and everything falls into place, you'll be very very happy. Don't start this process already behind the 8 ball because of things you should have taken into account. You'll end up very very bummed out.

Good luck

Kenny

Last edited by kseatm; 12-07-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Bolero
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
98% (43)
2500 Perfect Score...

John congrats on those 2-2500's you shot at the Barn...
What gun and Ammo were you shooting ???

Chuck
Old 12-08-2015, 05:35 PM
kseatm
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (50)
John,

You shot two 2500's? Holy Cow! Great job!

Details man, we need details!

Kenny