Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-27-2019, 10:58 PM
dryfly24
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWNolan View Post
Directed at me? If so, I don't appreciate the snob comment. I have one already. Not worth the trip to Allen for something I already own. Shot it for in our smallbore 4P league for a few years. It did great for a $425 rifle. As the moderator of the Kimber forum I'm almost embarrassed to admit it's my one and only Kimber. So I'd love to have an 82 sporter too. If there was one nearby for $600 I might've been to Allen already with hopes of correcting that.

In it's current configuration....

PW,

That is some fine work on a gorgeous rifle. You should be very proud...

George
Old 11-28-2019, 11:39 AM
oldbird13
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VertFish View Post
I might consider it if it is a Centennial. My search for one at local garage sales has been fruitless.
VertFish, sounds like you have better garage sales down south than up here around Indy. Happy Thanksgiving to all, enjoy your day!
Old 12-11-2019, 07:11 PM
tallpaul

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I believe cabella's ships between stores for free... so if ya want the 82G and have a local Cabellas it may be worth a call....
I wonder if they work with bass pro shops since they are owned by the same parent company- may provide even more options
Old 12-11-2019, 09:56 PM
fourbore
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Last time, Cabelas hit me up for $25, store to store. And the gun was a turd. No sale. Time before that, was another turd and they cut me a break on the shipping. Ask questions and hope the guy at the other end knows something. That aside, it is a great service and I know a lot of gun nuts watch the Library inventory over the whole country.

There is typically a week (or maybe more) lag from going on the shelf and making the online listing. And some of the real bargains are out on the floor not the Library graded long arms. You never know. It still pays to burn the rubber some times.