New MKIV 8" or 10" coming out. - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-04-2019, 02:14 PM
ccgos
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

Join Date: 
Nov 2004
Location: 
South Texas
Posts: 
230
TPC Rating: 
83% (4)


Log in to see fewer ads
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgos View Post
I wrote the following to Ruger through their website. Several weeks later I got a four word response. Below is the response and original message.
Just saw the new 10" MKIV posted on davidsons gallery of guns. showing out of stock, but the pics are up.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-04-2019, 02:31 PM
fourbore is online now
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jun 2014
Location: 
NewEngland,USA
Posts: 
4,638
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A rather confusing hi-jack by Tac-Sol or fans. That could have been a separate discussion. It maybe well intentioned or good business? I came here for a follow up read on RUGER and it was a rather painful 15 minutes to learn nothing new. Complete with misleading photos no less.

Just one curmudgeon's view of the world.

And now, I read this- MAKING ME NUTS !! Can we bury this under a few more Tac Sol posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgos View Post
Just saw the new 10" MKIV posted on davidsons gallery of guns. showing out of stock, but the pics are up.

Last edited by fourbore; 12-04-2019 at 02:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-04-2019, 08:57 PM
ccgos
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

Join Date: 
Nov 2004
Location: 
South Texas
Posts: 
230
TPC Rating: 
83% (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourbore View Post
A rather confusing hi-jack by Tac-Sol or fans. That could have been a separate discussion. It maybe well intentioned or good business? I came here for a follow up read on RUGER and it was a rather painful 15 minutes to learn nothing new. Complete with misleading photos no less.
Just one curmudgeon's view of the world.

And now, I read this- MAKING ME NUTS !! Can we bury this under a few more Tac Sol posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccgos View Post
Just saw the new 10" MKIV posted on davidsons gallery of guns. showing out of stock, but the pics are up.
Yes there was some hijacking going on, but it's kinda nice to know what is available out there. A separate post would have been a better approach.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-09-2019, 01:03 AM
maleante

Join Date: 
Apr 2009
Location: 
BR
Posts: 
87
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-10-2019, 06:11 PM
polarys425
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2014
Location: 
Grottoes, VA.
Posts: 
369
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Listed on Rugers website now under MKIV Target.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Theo98's Avatar
Theo98
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jul 2013
Location: 
S.E. La, USA
Posts: 
585
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Lightbulb Got the Lower, Get an Upper!

Additionally, those who already have a complete MkIV Rimfire (be it a Stainless, Aluminum or Polymer Lower), can get just a new MkIV 10" SS Upper from WG for a lot less $$$ (about 5 seconds to swap out MkIV Uppers)!!

Ted
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-11-2019, 05:03 PM
moreguns

Join Date: 
Feb 2014
Posts: 
169
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I just saw a mark IV stainless 10" for sale on gun broker.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Longhair1957
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2005
Location: 
Sunny, AZ
Posts: 
638
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo98 View Post
Additionally, those who already have a complete MkIV Rimfire (be it a Stainless, Aluminum or Polymer Lower), can get just a new MkIV 10" SS Upper from WG for a lot less $$$ (about 5 seconds to swap out MkIV Uppers)!! <img src="https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" />

Ted
I just signed up on the list! I want one!!!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-11-2019, 09:43 PM
p5200
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Mar 2008
Location: 
mo.
Posts: 
2,003
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I hope my LGS gets one in to look at!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-13-2019, 09:05 PM
polarys425
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2014
Location: 
Grottoes, VA.
Posts: 
369
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My LGS is ordering mine. I should have it Wednesday or Thursday next week.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-14-2019, 12:48 AM
ccgos
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

Join Date: 
Nov 2004
Location: 
South Texas
Posts: 
230
TPC Rating: 
83% (4)
It looks like a standard bull barrel profile so standard sights should work on the new guns.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-14-2019, 02:50 AM
rws53's Avatar
rws53
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jul 2012
Location: 
Midwest
Posts: 
289
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo98 View Post
Additionally, those who already have a complete MkIV Rimfire (be it a Stainless, Aluminum or Polymer Lower), can get just a new MkIV 10" SS Upper from WG for a lot less $$$ (about 5 seconds to swap out MkIV Uppers)!! <img src="https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" />

Ted
They're in stock now...I just got done ordering one.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-14-2019, 09:15 AM
Theo98's Avatar
Theo98
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jul 2013
Location: 
S.E. La, USA
Posts: 
585
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhair1957 View Post
I just signed up on the list! I want one!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rws53 View Post
They're in stock now...I just got done ordering one.
That's Great! Curious what lowers are you going to use (SS, Al, Poly)?

Looking forward to thoughts and pics!!

Ted
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-15-2019, 03:54 PM
Patience0831

Join Date: 
Dec 2019
Posts: 
15
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreguns View Post
I just saw a mark IV stainless 10" for sale on gun broker.


$503.00
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x