Air gunwerks - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Griff557

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Air gunwerks

Anyone have experience with David Slade of “air gunwerks” I have a Diana 75 that needs some attention. Or maybe a contact for someone else that works on them
Old 06-05-2021, 07:41 AM
Alter Rostig

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
David Slade

Dave is the man. Great guy. Iíve known him for a number of years. Iím not sure if thereís anything he canít work on, so your rifle should be in good hands.
Jack
Old 06-05-2021, 08:19 AM
Griff557

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Rostig View Post
Dave is the man. Great guy. I’ve known him for a number of years. I’m not sure if there’s anything he can’t work on, so your rifle should be in good hands.
Jack
Very good-thanks for the reply I talked to Dave a couple days ago seemed like a decent guy. The air rifle thing is all new to me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2021, 09:34 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yep. Heís great and knows his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Mr-Subsonic

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
David Slade is the undisputed guru of the European spring gun. This is why he stays so busy all the time. Everyone that knows of him wants his services. You can't go wrong with Airgunwerks.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Commish
US Marines Disabled American Veteran Fire Fighter

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Griff, thanks for your post. It gave me a great idea for info on my RWS. I called Dave and he was very helpful. This was the second time he helped me. I donít think your going to find anything negative about him or his work. He has a solid reputation.
commish
Old 06-12-2021, 07:05 PM
jkingrph
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I had a 45 year old FWB 124 worked over by him late last year, Ran into a bunch of problems, none of his doing. I knew going in there was about a month weight after he received it, and I had shipped it just before Thanksgiving, I requested he hold it and not ship back until after the holiday season, no problem, then he and his wife caught the covid and he said UPS would not pick up during that period so it stayed a few extra weeks, he did keep me advised, then the check I sent for payment got lost in the mail( he said mail service there was very bad and I believe it) It took six weeks for the check to arrive but it made it and I finally got my rifle back in fantastic shape. I now have a Beeman(Diana) original six in his hands awaiting repair.

I think his work is excellent, just do not get in a hurry.