Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 PM
ShakyJake
US Coast Guard Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My TC r55

Hi
Haven't had much good fortune getting pictures to print on the forums recently. But will try again.
Here is my recently acquired r55. Prints less than dime sized holes at 25yds with the air rifle scope and CCI SV ammo, both of which hahave served me well.

Let's see if this one works.
TaKe CaRe
Ted
Old 11-12-2010, 08:32 PM
ammohog
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
I see you have one of the new "Fuzzy Wuz E" cameras.

When you try some 50 yard targets, come see us:

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...d.php?t=308481

It's a fun "13mm" game, and the rules are simple. Yes, you can shoot with a stock rifle. Everybody talks about how good their rifle shoots, here is a chance to post some targets and join in the fun!

Here is my T/C :

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...47#post3064047

Later...... AH

Last edited by ammohog; 11-12-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:52 PM
ShakyJake
US Coast Guard Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hi ammohog,
Yea really got the fuzzies more than I thot. Have got different camera and hope to have some more pics in the near future. Also have found that I have a 22 Classic, not a r55 as first thought. Man she sure is accurate. What do I have to look for with this model?
Thanks for your help.
Don't get out to the 50yd range often, but when I do, I will definitely take a shot at the 13mm club.
TaKe CaRe
Ted

Last edited by ShakyJake; 11-17-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2010, 06:52 AM
ammohog
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
ShakyJake: I had a Silver Lynx, shot like a dream. I never had a jam / or any feeding or ejection problems whatsoever. But....... .....It did wear a groove in the ejector slot. All the way into the chamber. They did replace it with a new AW R-55. What is really scary, I've got an older Benchmark Classic that shoots lights out, and it's starting to show a groove mark in the same area. Same with the Benchmark Classic, never a problem. I hope I live long enough to wear out a few more! LOL!

Post #665:
https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...+shoot&page=45

I'm sure the new AW R-55 will be as accurate as the old Silver Lynx. The Silver Lynx had a lot more bricks through it and was well broken in. Nothing but good news here.

The new R-55 is somewhat easier to clean, but they still have the 4 itty-bitty screws holding the trigger assembly. Where did I put those dern bi-focals????????

Last edited by ammohog; 11-18-2010 at 07:07 AM. Reason: misspelted a wurd