To the Marlin Forum Family - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-07-2010, 06:45 PM
NorthGa51
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Thoughts are with you. I went through prostate cancer nearly 10 years ago. Discovered it when I was 50 (celebrated 59th last week). I went through the radiation therapy and it has worked well. I'll be praying for you and your wife. Don't have much experience with her disease, but have some friends with it. Not sure I really understand it, but hope she'll get better!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Tank50
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Prayers sent for both you and your wife. Another cancer survivor here. Hang in there and don't give up hope,
Old 11-08-2010, 09:17 PM
ShakyJake
US Coast Guard Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hi,
To all of you who have been so kind and thoughtful our heartful thanks. It will be a busy next two weeks as I consult with 2-3 different radiology oncologists concerning my condition. Martha is holding her own but the stress easily tires her. We have two very dear friends that have been through alot and are holding our hands as we go forward. Again thank you for your thoughts and prayers, we cherish both.

If this worked, this is Martha's M60 she beat me with at 25yds. Target will follow at a later time.
TaKe CaRe
Ted

Last edited by ShakyJake; 11-08-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Big Shrek
US Army Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I do hate to be morbid, but have both of you made out Living Will's??

At the young age of 35, I made sure that if I ever went over to the cuckoo side,
that my Uncle had the power to pull the plug. Now, I've recently redone it so my wife also has the power.
But my Uncle is still the primary, I know he'll pull the plug if the wifey can't.

I saw my grandmother descend into madness due to old age & diabetes...I refuse to end up that way.
There does need to be an honorable American method of seppuku, when personal SHTF.
Kevorkian was right.