Tandenkross Cornerstone - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:37 AM
BadaBing11
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Since the Tandemkross dude weighed in on this, hopefully they will return to see my request:

PLEASE MAKE A CORNERSTONE FOR THE MARK IV! I"D BUY ONE FOR MY BUCKMARK TOO IF YOU MADE THAT AS WELL>

thank you for your consideration, you guys do great stuff.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:57 AM
AzShooter
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

I tried the Cornerstone on my Mark IV 22/45 Lite ( heavily modified ) and really like it. Makes it easier to take off the safety when shooting Steel Challenge.

Next I need to order one for my back-up 22/45 Lite.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:37 AM
Theo98

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzShooter View Post
I tried the Cornerstone on my Mark IV 22/45 Lite ( heavily modified ) and really like it. Makes it easier to take off the safety when shooting Steel Challenge
Agree with AzS! I also find it adds stability to my right hand thumb grip in keeping muzzle rise to a minimum, thus getting back on target quicker!!

Ted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ruger MkIV 2245 Lite.JPG (191.5 KB, 9 views)

Old 02-23-2019, 12:27 PM
FrankW

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I bought a Cornerstone when it first came out for the Victory. I am only moderately satisfied with it. It does solve the problem of accidently engaging the safety while shooting. It is so large that I have to place my thumb over the top instead of under the safety as I did with the original safety. Of course that is how the Cornerstone was designed. The one thing I really dislike is the angle of the shelf. The shelf is too vertical and interferes with keeping my thumb straight with my grip. My thumb is somewhat vertical till the first joint and then the top joint lays forward. I am getting use to it but would like a more flat shelf so I don't have to modify my grip. I hope that some time in the future the Cornerstone for the Victory will be redesigned slightly.

Frank