Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Frankr

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
When T1x ???

I talked to a guy the other day they said first of June to mid June another place i seen said September ?

Any one know when they will be available ?
Old 05-20-2018, 07:44 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
95% (16)
The official word I received in an email from Whittakers stated mid to late June.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:19 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (26)
It was originally scheduled for end of April. Now thru an email from Whitaker's it's end of May. I talked to Beretta directly their news was "The T1x's are on the boat heading this way and should be on the shelves in a few weeks." We shall see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2018, 11:47 AM
cclfn
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
This is what I was sent by Whittaker on 5/29/18

We are being told in the next couple weeks they should begin shipping.
Thanks, Eric -- Whittaker Guns
Old 06-06-2018, 11:46 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (26)
I talked with Eric today from Whitaker's he said quote "we are to have a conference call with beretta today about the delays and hopefully get everything straightened out regarding when they will arrive and let everyone know what information we received" end quote!
Old 06-07-2018, 10:02 PM
cclfn
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyborn0000 View Post
I talked with Eric today from Whitaker's he said quote "we are to have a conference call with beretta today about the delays and hopefully get everything straightened out regarding when they will arrive and let everyone know what information we received" end quote!
Well, I wonder what they found out yesterday?
Old 06-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Stripekiller
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I just got a cancelation of purchase email from them... I am lit up... Have any of you guys gotten the same? I fired off two nasty emails.... I put down good money here, to get a rifle without a history. I'm chapped, (polite) ****ed.... Have any of you received the same email or am I special.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:53 AM
wild willy

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Stripekiller If the guns still on layaway its a automated response after 120 days.Why would you send nasty e-mails before you even knew the reason.Don't get mad at Whittakers I'am sure they are just as disappointed as the rest of us in the delays.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:26 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (26)
I've didn't receive any cancellation email on my layaway. But they do ask you to make a payment so often and give you a certain amount of time to have it paid off. Whitaker's has always been easy to work with.
Give them a call. Explain you didn't understand their policy and offer to pay any unpaid balance. I hope all works out.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Stripekiller
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I may have jumped the gun on the nasty grams. In my defense I got the email at 9:00 Saturday night, and my account was credeted the money that I had put down for the rifle. I felt a like I had been bound and gaged, I will be calling in on Monday, hopefully getting the situation resolved.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:29 PM
catbird

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
I HAAAAAAATE "pull marketing". This is where a manufacturer announces a hot new product well before it is ready to ship. In this context the word "pull" means the consumers get all hot and bothered and start hounding the retailers for the new product. This gets the retailers hounding the distributors, who start placing orders with the manufacturer, thus "pulling" the product through the supply channel. This way the manufacturer gets some idea of demand and then starts making the new widget. Theoretically this reduces the manufacturer's risk of overproduction. Ruger used to be notorious for this and it caused them a TON of bad will for a number of years. They finally figured out their brand loyalty and credibility were going down the crapper. Now, they typically have at least a reasonable starting supply ready to go when they let a new cat out of the bag. The more mature marketing theory is that pull marketing actually decreases potential sales when the feverish consumer has a chance to cool off and thinks of something else to buy. The Europeans obviously have not learned this lesson. Besides Beretta/Sako/Tikka, there is a very well known Swedish airgun manufacturer, FX, who still uses pull marketing. They have been frustrating fevered buyers for a few years with their vapor wares.

Last edited by catbird; 06-23-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:47 AM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Whittaker Guns

I pre-ordered the TX1 from Whittaker Guns. I haven't gotten a cancellation e-mail from them, so hopefully they are still planning to send me a TX1 someday soon.

Have any of you actually gotten a TX1 yet?
Old 06-11-2018, 03:28 PM
DGF

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelbark View Post
I pre-ordered the TX1 from Whittaker Guns. I haven't gotten a cancellation e-mail from them, so hopefully they are still planning to send me a TX1 someday soon.

Have any of you actually gotten a TX1 yet?
Only the Finns, itís still a rumour in North America
Old 06-11-2018, 05:39 PM
finncz

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Nope, at local snipers forum rumour told yesterday that delayd to september
Old 06-11-2018, 09:50 PM

TPC Rating: 
95% (16)
I do not mind waiting but in this case my Visa was charged months ago. It seems right to me that the Visa would be charged at the time of shipment. That is what Brownells does with back orders.