Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Someone call 911

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Vincent 
#1 ·
This forum needs CPR.:eek:

#5 ·
I always knew this forum was going to come along in starts and stops but I wanted the guys that we had to tell their rifles did not meet SuperStock barrel rules a place for their rifles and it has done that job.

I would like to do more with it too but I can not afford to build any more rifles I do not have major parts for. I WOULD like to. Maybe I can trade some stuff to do one of these rifles as I would like one. I could use one of my two 80% receivers that are all machined and ready to go but I would need a barrel:rolleyes: Like I said maybe I can trade for one or sell something.

I am open to ideas as to livening things up other than me going even more broke.:D:D

#10 ·
I am open to ideas as to livening things up other than me going even more broke.:D:D
Can't be broker than broke if you keep the magic plastic in your wallet Vincent. :D

I measured my basement and it fell too far short of 75' to play in the house other than making tiny holes and lots of smoke from just 10 rds.. If my bilge water guzzling neighbor wasn't such a bunghole I could probably get away with a few targets in the backyard but its not worth the chance of walking an LEO plank.

#14 ·
My rifle is all together other than a few details like a bit more barrel clearance. Pictures and thread to come.

It is kind of what I always pictured a budget SuperSport to be. Not fancy, not expensive but not bad either. In fact I am kind of proud of it. Probably the last 10/22 I will build for me...how many of these things do you need (I think CheifDave had 115 of them when he passed)?:eek::rolleyes::D) :bthumb:

#15 ·
911? Not!

With two new builds posting this week I think we can consider that to be a little CPR!

911 not called. Well, I had to call them 2 weeks ago (gosh I hate hospitals) but not for SuperSport!:rolleyes:;):D:bthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.