Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Oh CZ please oh pretty please........

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Patriotpappy 
#1 ·
Offer that new 557 varmint stock for a 455!!! Is it just me or is that stock look sweet? I think I may have to pick one of these up just to check the stock out.

#7 ·
I am one of those 550 fans. Not sure about your average customer knowing the difference. They hiked up price big time and cut back severely on the selection of 550's. The 550 is a bit heavy and at its best with rounds like the 9.3 I expect to see less and less std lenght 550 guns. The public is very price sensitive.

I only have the long 550 magnum rifles. In the std length I lean toward the Model 70 over the 550 in 30-06 class rounds. Maybe that does not really make me a 550 std fan, but always though there might be a 9.3 in my future. Maybe not, the time is passing for that.

Some else mentioned cz need a medium action. They would have been better off (IMHO) making a push feed, (any feed) small ring, rifle to compete with Kimber and the Model 7 in rounds like 260, 7mm08, etc. Perhaps better to say, I would be better off.

#17 ·
Hey DJ sir nice rifle it would be great for the bench...the palm swell is really nice...I would like it better for me if it was not so thick for my hands ...but that is just me...it is really nice...I took some pictures today will post them Saturday when I get home.

Signalman :mad::):bthumb:

#21 ·
If nothing else you have to give CZ credit as marketing geniuses. They keep coming out with little modifications and combinations where a fan could own a hundred different rifles and still not have all the combinations. The 455 has become a lego gun like the AR but instead of the aftermarket folks making all the money CZ keeps churning out the options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.