Old 11-27-2018, 02:55 PM
Tippmann-Arms
RFC Sponsor
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hello Rimfire Central Fans!

We are very excited to have our forum hosted here at RFC. Many of you may recognize Tippmann Arms from the early 80's when we produced the 1/2 scale belt-fed .22 caliber machine guns.

Dennis Tippmann Sr. started Tippmann Arms and produced fully functional half scale .22 caliber belt-fed Browning machine gun replicas. Today these half scale machine guns are very collectible and can bring upwards of $30,000 each. When the gun laws changed in 1986 Tippmann Arms ceased manufacturing firearms and started manufacturing paintball guns initially under Tippmann Pneumatics and later under Tippmann Sports, which was sold to GI Sportz Inc. in December, 2013.

In 2016 Dennis Tippmann Jr reopened Tippmann Arms and started producing a high quality USA built .22 rifle on the popular AR platform.

Today we produce the M4-22 rifle. The M4-22 is a premium .22 caliber semi-automatic tactical rifle with aluminum upper and lower receivers and has the look, feel and controls of a true M4. The M4-22 is largely mil-spec compatible and will accept most AR15 stocks, handguards, buffer tubes, and sights. The M4-22 is a perfect platform for competition and training applications or backyard plinking.

We are here to support our products, fans and the rimfire community. We plan to be at events when we can and sponsor local and national rimfire teams.

Feel free to post questions and comments about the M4-22 here in this forum.

Check out www.TippmannArms.com for more product information.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:44 PM
Double_Deuces

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Glad to hear this news, let me be the first to welcome you to RFC. I sold and worked on Tippman paintball markers for years. Still have my A5. I had heard legends of the old firearms but never got a chance to experience one. Happy to see the family is still active.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Whizfish

Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania. Depends on when you ask.
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Any relation to the sewing machine people?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Tippmann-Arms
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizfish View Post
Any relation to the sewing machine people?
Hi Whizfish, they are the same family, but Tippmann Arms and Tippmann Industrial are separate companies. Tippmann Industrial makes the sewing machines and other cool stuff right down the road from here. Brad Tippmann, which is Dennis Tippmann Jr's younger brother has taken over the operations of Tippmann Industrial from their dad Dennis Tippmann Sr. who is now retired.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:12 PM
K22
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Do you recall a Machinist by the name of Mike K?
Old 07-27-2019, 11:07 PM
brassburnz

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
It's great to see Tippmann Arms as a forum sponsor. I used to attend SHOT with Denny, Sr. back in the days of paintball. He always had some great stories to tell. The last time I saw Denny, Jr. was at the MGM Disney Studios in Orlando, Florida about 25 years ago for a show on ESPN2.

Randy