Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-14-2020, 01:20 PM
NIB
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by melglass View Post
Think I found the dirtiest I have ever used. Had a few boxes of Aguila Super Colibi in my stash. Took the youngest in the back yard and let her shoot the 50 rounds. Was in my 457PV suppressed. Went out to shoot today and it was so dirty after standing it suppressor up over night that I could not close the bolt on a round of ammo. Mag would barely feed a round. The gun was dirtier than shooting a brick of normal ammo out of a suppressed 10/22.
All primer no powder and a double dose of primer in Super Colibri. Lots of glass in that one with little pressure to push it out the end of a suppressed rifle.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:37 PM
NIB
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
One box of Remington 100's fills up my Marlin 60 with crud more than any others I've used, if not cleaned immediately afterwards jamming will soon follow.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:48 PM
atrox88
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCR1 View Post
Remington thunderturds are the dirtiest .22 ever made, period.

Bill
Of all the brands I have tried (and I have tried a lot) I have to agree with this statement. I used it for the first time last week firing 50 rounds thru 4 pistols and they were all noticeably dirtier than with the other ammos. Otherwise I had no problems with it except in the wife's SR22
Old 09-16-2020, 11:38 AM
Big Pete10
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The nastiest I've ever used was some Remington standard velocity.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:42 PM
melglass

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIB View Post
All primer no powder and a double dose of primer in Super Colibri. Lots of glass in that one with little pressure to push it out the end of a suppressed rifle.
Was thinking about the no powder after I posted. It was some dirty stuff. I let my youngest shoot that and CCI quiets because she is very sensitive to gunfire.