Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Which way does the C-Clip go again?

28K views 32 replies 28 participants last post by  No1_49er 
#1 ·
Okay, here you go. The definitive answer to the question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Or at least, 'Does it matter which way I install the c-clip on my mainspring?'

Don't judge me to hard, this was a spur of the moment video done at one o'clock in the morning ;) Also, should have uploaded in in HD, but that was taking to long for just past midnight and I still have three triggers to do...

So it is what it is. If you want I can upload it in HD later.

Also should have added that the fix for this is smoothing off the rounded end of the hammer strut. Making it more pointed is better than making it more round, but it's best to follow the diameter of the original end as much as possible.

#33 ·
For all the folk who have difficulty with the (embedded) video, this is the link to it

And for those folk who like to have their own (permanent) copy of a video stored on their PC, available for instant access, do a search for [ WinX YouTube Downloader ]. It's a great piece of software that saves pretty much any video to your PC.
The video under discussion saves as a 15.12MB MP4 file.

Some videos, especially those that the YouTube moderators find "not to be in the public interest" (doesn't fit the political narrative) can be grabbed and saved, if you're quick enough, before being deleted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.