Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Remembering Cletus Hungwell (Rusty)

105K views 270 replies 166 participants last post by  MG-70 
#1 ·
Anybody talked to Cletus?

I have PM'd him a couple of times in the last week and gotten no reply. Is he doing OK?

#111 ·
I am not a long time poster or member, but I have been a long time reader. There is little I can add to all that has already been said. Cletus is certainly a colorful individual, well loved by all here. He shall be missed, by myself and others, in many different ways.

Thank you, Cletus. For everything.

#112 ·
Cletus, may the peace that passes all understanding completely overwhelm you and your loved ones during these difficult times. God Bless you all!!!!!!

I have 2 PMs that I received from Cletus a little over a year ago. I asked him some questions about some hunting in Texas. His PMs to me were not only helpful, but made me feel like he was my buddy for many years.

I'll also never forget the first time I logged onto this forum and saw his name. I immediately called my brother and told him the name Cletus Hungwell. We got a good laugh out of it.

Cdad

#130 ·
I have not been here long enough to know Cletus though I have read a couple of his posts. He is a brother of this community and each of us share a part of ourselves with his company.
He is in my thoughts.

#132 ·
I haven't been around much in the last year but this is stunning news. Cletus contributed to this forum with his knowledge and information. One of the guys that made it fun to spend time here. May God bless you and your family. Thank you for being here.

#136 ·
I do not know you personally, Cletus, but appreciate your posts and insights from my perspective as a continuing new guy here. Did you ever have a chance to see "Band of Brothers?" The theme music rings through my head as I think of you, and the merry band you helped create here. God bless you, and the devil take the hindmost!

Ross Bellingham, a fellow traveler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.