Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Ruger BX25x2 magazines discontinued?

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Lo_Key 
#1 ·
don't see them for sale very often anymore. If so, I might pick a few more up. I have lots of the BX-1 and the clear ones. And some 25 rd TI mags.

#5 ·
For Steel Challenge practice, I've loaded every 25rd mag that will function in my gun and took them out. Shoot 4 strings, change mags, continue. No slowing down. Just because one person doesn't care for a 25rd mag doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't have a viable use for one.

#7 ·
Uh SHTF I guess.

So society has collapsed, no law or order. And the best gun I have it a 1022.So while it's not a man stopper, me a 1022,and a 50 round magazine. I think I could survive a bit longer than without it.

Oh and until then it's a boat load of fun to be able to burn up a brick of once again cheap 22 ammo.How else am I going to get rid of all the ammo I bought during the shortage , just so I kNew I had a bunch , if it all went away.

I have no real use for CCI minimags or Federal game shock,or Winchester bulk, or golden bullets or 30 grain hyper velocity Aquila etc

So let the watermelon slaughter begin!:Blasting_

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.