Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

CAD drawing 10/22

10K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jimrk 
#1 ·
Looking for a CAD drawing (dxf or dwg) of the 10/22. Can anybody help? Need it for making a custom stock for myself.

#5 ·
That's awesome! I didn't get that detailed with my gsu version, yet, but that is a most accurate model of 10/22 drawing!

I used the zoom feature, and went through the magwell, into the receiver, and out the barrel. Now I've seen from a bullet's perspective, through a 10/22!:eek::D

Thanks for sharing, Flumph!:bthumb:

#7 ·
resurrection.....

Well I'm going to resurrect this thread. I have an idea that I want to work on related to a new 10/22 part. Any chance either Bulzi or Mike still has the 3D model for the 10/22. I checked out CNC Guns site and they don't appear to have the 10/22 models available for download. It seems they might be working on a new 10/22 project.

In any case, if anyone has these files, I would be very grateful. I've done some rough design and layout, and I'm pretty excited about my idea, but to see if it will actually work with the 10/22, I'll need to lay it out with an exact model and have a couple parts fabricated to those specs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.