Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Malcolm scope on Goden Boy

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  oldbird13 
#1 ·
Anyone here done this to their Henry Golden BOy. I see there is a mounting kit for the Henry Rifle, just wondering if anyone has mounted one of these scope to any of their .22 Henry rifles...

#2 ·
Back in 2003, I had a Henry Golden Boy in 22 WinMag, and purchased the Malcolm repro "short" scope, it was 3X I believe?! And had a gunsmith tap and drill barrel and mount scope!! It was SO NICE!! Alas!, due to an economic downturn, had to part with a VERY NICE piece!! Wish I had pix to share!!

#4 ·
6X Malcomb

I have the 6X mounted on a Frontier. The drop of the GB stock may make the scope uncomfortable to use, not so on the Frontier. Very handy at 50 feet offhand and groups well at 50 yards off bench with CCI SV. The friction mounts ( non-click) usually drift and must be re-zeroed frequently, a hammer extension helps with handling. The optics are clear with infinity focus and will focus down to 50 feet, crosshair is a heavy/standard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.