Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-23-2020, 08:47 PM
bmwmc
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris597 View Post
The brick of Geco Match I just bought was not near as good as CCI SV, I also bout some SK to try and some other random bricks of Match ammo but now that it’s here my range is closed for 30 days
Geco has poorer accuracy or what? I love the Geco Rifle. Don't know how accurate it really is as I don't shoot for groups very much. It's quieter than CCI SV suppressed, and the gooey lube is actually a lot easier to remove from my can.
Old 03-24-2020, 12:02 AM
DaveInDenver

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmc View Post
Geco has poorer accuracy or what? I love the Geco Rifle. Don't know how accurate it really is as I don't shoot for groups very much. It's quieter than CCI SV suppressed, and the gooey lube is actually a lot easier to remove from my can.
Ditto.
I have not tried Geco Match. But Geco Rifel (bolt) is noticeably better than my EDA (every day ammo) which is CCI-SV... just as I would expect from target quality ammo vs just a, but VG, bulk ammo like CCI-SV.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:02 AM
lotech

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Using two rifles and shooting five, five-shot groups with each gun, I found GECO Rifle and GECO Match to be slightly less accurate at fifty yards than CCI SV.
Old 03-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Chris597
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotech View Post
Using two rifles and shooting five, five-shot groups with each gun, I found GECO Rifle and GECO Match to be slightly less accurate at fifty yards than CCI SV.
Thatís what I found with the Geco Match, I do have a brick of the Geco Rifle on the way to try it. Itís $18 a box from target sports. Iíve always enjoyed trying different ammo. Federal 714 shoots good but 10% of them are hot rounds. Nothing is as good as CCI SV for me. As I mentioned I have a couple of bricks of SK coming. One of my high school friends runs the company that distributes that here in the USA. I havenít hit him up for any yet though lol.