Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-14-2019, 11:05 PM
tbates66
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Unhappy CCI.Customer Service, a disappointing response

Recently wrote to CCI Customer Service to inform them I had a bad experience with the new VNT 17Mach2 ammo. Bought two boxes and the first box shot horribly with several rounds not even on paper. It was so bad I thought my scope had developed a problem. So tried it side by side with ammo I knew shot well. Other ammo was fine, as is my scope. So I get a response from CCI saying they would like to get the ammo back so they could evaluate it. No offer to send a shipping label. I wrote back informing them that I shot the whole first box and gave away the 2nd box. Further told them I was not expecting or asking for a refund; just wanted them to know and gave them the lot number off the side of the empty box. I've never received another response. Thought they might say they were sorry, but since I already told them I was not looking for compensation, I think they just wrote me off. Obviously I'll never buy another box of that junk.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:10 AM
m17hm2

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I have several 17hm2s. The CCI shoots as good or better than the 17 gr Hornady in every single one of them. This is also the case with my friend's two 17hm2s. This shouldn't come as a surprise, because the CCI and H ammo is all made by CCI, on the same line.

Too bad you didn't slow down some and send them a box. Perhaps something was wrong with that lot.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:00 AM
613jmm
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A few years back, at their request, I sent in a case of ammo I had a question about. They sent me a case and a half of replacement ammo, which more than made up for the return shipping cost.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2019, 10:21 PM
Jetboat98

TPC Rating: 
100% (79)
Had the same issue with the VNT ammo. Over 50% of the rounds fired were fliers.