Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:35 AM
LoneWolfSS454

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
FULL AUTO Beretta 92 by Umarex!

Last week or before, I was watching one of the shooting/gun shows on television and they did a segment on one of the Umarex full auto C02 BB rifles. I can't remember if they mentioned that FA pistols were also available or if I just found them searching for "umarex" later? How ever I found them, there is a full auto Beretta M-92 C02 BB pistol made by Umarex (and assorted other weapons of FA capability). I have no idea if they are high quality and long lasting, but they sure look like a heck of a lot of Fun!

Does anyone around here have one and can you comment of their longevity, or lack there of? Any other thoughts or comments on them?

Although I recently turned 60, there are certain limited times I enjoy feeling or acting like a kid. This usually takes the form of rapidly emptying a 25 round magazine using a 10/22 rifle at the range, asulting aluminum soda cans. Watching videos of this FA BB pistol has me imagining being a kid far more often, and spending money on lots of C02 and steel BB's. I think I need to order one of these, with at least 1 spare magazine, plenty of BB's and C02! Even Amazon carries these with various options (W or W/O spare accessories, etc). Prices start around $100 and go up with added goodies. This could be one heck of a lot of fun for the money?

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaS1XdN_FrM
Old 09-03-2019, 11:00 PM
mushka
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Umarex has some good stuff. It works, at least their uzi does.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:03 PM
mushka

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Only thing is that the Umerax mags are a pita to load.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2019, 06:21 AM
LoneWolfSS454

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks for responding mushka. It's kind of funny you mentioned filling the mags, in a couple of videos, some of the people filling them were spilling BB's all over the place. I think some others were using home made "tools" to push & keep the fill hole open. I guess filling mags might be annoying, but could just require some innovation in learning a good technique?
Old 09-07-2019, 01:47 PM
mushka

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I load the mags over a towel and drop quite a few. I keep a magnet close to get all the one's I drop easier. My uzi shoot well and is very accurate for a BB gun.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:57 PM
LoneWolfSS454

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Do you think it's possible a home made funnel, cut from an aluminum can, would work? One could be made like a miniature automotive automatic transmission funnel (more or less - long & thin at the mag fill hole end).
BTW, have you had any issues with the brass C02 cylinder hole punching pin wearing fast or breaking as a few Amazon reviewers said?
Old 09-13-2019, 06:44 PM
mushka

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Nope, The way the mags load a tube would just mean a lot of dropped BB's . Never been any problems with the gaskets, or pin that opens co2 cylinder. Mine's been trouble free.
Old 09-13-2019, 07:00 PM
LoneWolfSS454

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks. That's good to hear on the reliability, not so much with funnel filling the magazine. I've been almost regretting buying as many new firearms this year as I have, because I've been continually busy either ordering parts (rails, scopes, scope mounts, micro-dot sights, magazines etc), installing & tweaking parts, doing trigger jobs, that with my age and health issues I've often felt firearms-overloaded. I'll catch up eventually, over the winter at the pathetically slow rate I'm going, and get one of these full auto bad boys ordered in time for spring, I hope!