Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Tikka T1X Trigger Springs

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  MarkS 
#1 · (Edited)
I have trigger springs for the Tikka T1X rifles in the Trading Post Classifieds, these will produce pulls of about 10-12 oz.

#5 ·
Not saying cznut's trigger spring will or will not make a difference but I put one the Elay trigger springs in my T1x and it only made a minor difference. Not nearly as much as other have reported.

For $7 shipped I think cznut's springs are definitely worth a try. Odds are they're going to at least make some improvement.

#3 ·
I have installed these springs in over 10 Tilka T1X rifles for my self.and others, all went to below 1.lb and.most 10-12 ozs. You really.shouldnt post things like.this on other peoples posts, gives the impression that I amtrying to mislead others and I am not. I been a member here for 20 years and over 100 positive.feedbacks

#8 ·
I have trigger springs for the Tikka T1X rifles in the Trading Post Classifieds, these will produce pulls of about 10-12 oz.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=264327
Since you are on this site I would have ordered from you if I had known and then posted my results. As you can see on another thread I just bought a T1. I ordered a spring last night from yodaveproducts.com .

I saw MCarbo has a T3 spring, likely the same but they would not say it was. I know their springs worm, I bought 2 for TC rifles, very good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.