An "Ultimate" surprise!! - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-16-2012, 11:44 PM
.30 HART
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)

Thank you sir....she already shot both of them off the porch tonight
Old 03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
clipfed

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by .30 HART View Post
Well illlet the pics speak for themselves......i think she liked "both" gifts from me.........

Surprised her with this one....Taurus PT99 SS with match barrel

Now her deer and squirrel rifle match
Yoy can get a leupold custom shop scope in purple it will cost a little more than a regular one though. I think that would top it off nicely
Old 03-18-2012, 09:00 AM
jeff 3

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Very happy girl there, nice job, 1+++++ for the custom leupold. Congrats on here big day. Thanks for sharing Jeff
Old 03-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Que
RFC Sponsor
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (101)
dang man she racked up!! sure looks like she is pleased with your gifts.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 AM
.30 HART
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Thanks guys........she really is a special woman to me and she has taken to the shoting sports with great enthusiasm (sp).......when i met her Jan23 2011 she had never shot a gun much less hunted something.
One night while visiting her we got on the subbject of guns and hunting and she proudly proclaimed she had gone to a gun show and bought her a pistol!!
Knowing that she knew nothng about firearms I asked if I could see it (thinking i was about to see a shiny Lorcin .25 with pink grips). She comes out of her bedroom carrying a WALTHER box and showed me her new PK380!!!! She said "the sales guy said it was a good one" and I replied yep he was right!
I took her to the woods to shoot it and she was cutting Xrings within the first 2 clips at 7yds. I knew I had a keeper!!!!!!!!!
From that she has taken 6 deer and numerous squirrels and has her first bear hunt planned for Sept in Maineand we are going to do our best to get to africa in 2013.
In closing like I said she is a good one and ill bewith her for a long long time.....hopefully eternity even
Old 04-06-2012, 11:39 PM
SChuntress

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by .30 HART View Post
Thanks guys........she really is a special woman to me and she has taken to the shoting sports with great enthusiasm (sp).......when i met her Jan23 2011 she had never shot a gun much less hunted something.
One night while visiting her we got on the subbject of guns and hunting and she proudly proclaimed she had gone to a gun show and bought her a pistol!!
Knowing that she knew nothng about firearms I asked if I could see it (thinking i was about to see a shiny Lorcin .25 with pink grips). She comes out of her bedroom carrying a WALTHER box and showed me her new PK380!!!! She said "the sales guy said it was a good one" and I replied yep he was right!
I took her to the woods to shoot it and she was cutting Xrings within the first 2 clips at 7yds. I knew I had a keeper!!!!!!!!!
From that she has taken 6 deer and numerous squirrels and has her first bear hunt planned for Sept in Maineand we are going to do our best to get to africa in 2013.
In closing like I said she is a good one and ill bewith her for a long long time.....hopefully eternity even
I really enjoy the shooting....HART has really been patient with teaching me everything that I need to know about shooting....he has taught both of my children as well...he is an angel to us...
he is a real true KEEPER for me as well...
Hey HART I say for eternity....
Old 04-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Chromie

TPC Rating: 
94% (28)
good stuff in this thread, congrats .30 HART!