Public Notice from the former Rimfire Technologies Web site Administrator - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2010, 03:44 PM
HotRod9mm
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (38)
Public Notice from the former Rimfire Technologies Web site Administrator

I would like to thank everyone for the past support and taking the time to read this notice.

I just wanted to let everyone know Iím no longer working under the R/T name or web site. As some of you have known from the beginning, I was allowed to use web space in exchange for managing R/T and growing it to where it is today. Several things have changed at R/T in the last several months so Iím moving on, of my own choice, and will no longer manage the site or have my parts listed on their site. All my parts are at the new location below and I will have a banner ad on RFC shortly. I'm trying to work this out so the last of the orders placed up to 8/25/10 at the R/T site can be completed, but in the future, if you need any Anschutz, CZ, Sako Quad, Savage or Marlin parts I would ask that you order from the new location. All the parts are listed at the new secure site below and the ones on R/T should have been taken down at my request several days ago.

As a lot of you know from placing past order for my parts, most orders ship the same day and I still offer FREE shipping on orders over $100.

Thank you for your continued support, Bob

D.I.Products Inc