Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-31-2018, 12:00 AM
Signalman1

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Questions for CCI at Shot Show

Hey guys I was asked to ask some questions for you guys here on RFC about the 17hmr ammo that CCI makes...like have they thought of making 17hmr Match ammo. well the answer I got kind of surprised me the CCI rep I talked to said he had never heard anybody ask about them making Match grade ammo because they do their best to make the very best 17hmr ammo on the market.

I told him that everybody including the higher priced target rifles that were only 22lr for ever are now coming in 17hmr and they/we out here do a lot of bench rest shooting and we need more accurate ammo for our rifles.

So he told me he would take it up with the powers to be. So we may or may not get something down the line.

I know this is not the Mach2 section but they did say they (CCi) is working on putting the same Hollow point ammo in the mach2 that is currently in the 17hmr ammo.

Signalman
Old 01-31-2018, 12:16 AM
ILIKE1022

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Worth a shot. Wished they would.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:38 PM
22banger
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks Signalman, I hate you though, because you're there and I'm not, envy, envy, envy.

Not really