1407-U9 Trigger part Needed - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:08 PM
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (121)
1407-U9 Trigger part Needed

I just posted this WTB ad for a trigger take-up screw (or whatever it is called).

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...do=ad&id=65884

The trigger works without it but it works better with one. ISS does not have them. Numrich's might have one but they have no pictures of the trigger parts. The closest thing I can find is a part called an "Adjustment Lever (For Two Stage Hair Trigger)". Does that sound like the correct part?

I'd definitely appreciate help with this search.

Hank
Old 03-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Prairiewalker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastprime View Post
I just posted this WTB ad for a trigger take-up screw (or whatever it is called).

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...do=ad&id=65884

The trigger works without it but it works better with one. ISS does not have them. Numrich's might have one but they have no pictures of the trigger parts. The closest thing I can find is a part called an "Adjustment Lever (For Two Stage Hair Trigger)". Does that sound like the correct part?

I'd definitely appreciate help with this search.

Hank
Go to http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index...=366&sprache=1 on the Anschutz web site and under Triggers Previous Products download, save and print 1407 / 1408 / 5039 01/1975. You will see that the part you need is the Trigger Spring Adjustment Screw part number 1404-35.

With this precise information you should be able to find someone who can supply or order the part for you.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:18 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (121)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairiewalker View Post
Go to http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index...=366&sprache=1 on the Anschutz web site and under Triggers Previous Products download, save and print 1407 / 1408 / 5039 01/1975. You will see that the part you need is the Trigger Spring Adjustment Screw part number 1404-35.

With this precise information you should be able to find someone who can supply or order the part for you.
Thanks a million for the link. I looked at that site and downloaded a few pages but just did not find the correct one. I believe Numrich has them listed but with my usual luck, they are sold out. However, it is huge help to know what to ask for when I call around next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Iowabill
US Air Force Veteran

TPC Rating: 
86% (4)
Call Champion Shooters supply and talk to Carl, he may have what you need.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:46 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (121)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowabill View Post
Call Champion Shooters supply and talk to Carl, he may have what you need.

Thanks but I did call Carl but he did not have the part I needed. Said he had mostly parts for later triggers. But, he did give me two other companies to call which I did and left messages. Hopefully, I'll hear something Monday. Somewhere there is probably someone with a box full of these if I can just find him....

Hank
Old 03-15-2014, 08:19 PM
Al D.
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Try Tod Utter.. [email protected] 706 647-5941 or Buck at pilkguns.com 931 924-3400