Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

RWS rifle match and BOGO??

32K views 261 replies 78 participants last post by  Triggershoe 
#1 ·
#3 ·
You should buy all the RWS Rifle Match you can for $6.49 from Ammo Shop Online. It's a very good price.
Readers should note that this ammo is only one of the two varieties of .22LR ammo of any kind available at that retailer.

RWS Rifle Match is out of stock at other dealers. When it was last available at Champion's Choice, it was $12 per box. At another dealer, Creedmoor Sports, who has it in stock, the price is $13.75 per box, same as Anschutz North America.

Many Anschutz shooters may prefer the better varieties of RWS ammo available at ANA. RWS R50 at ANA is $21.95/box, same as at Creedmoor. CC has it for $19.50.

Generally, retailers who deal in quantities of good quality match ammo will have prices that reflect the latest pricing from the manufacturer and distributer. When prices rise, as they invariably do every year, dealers will be charging more.

When shooters can find a bargain on their ammo of choice, they should jump on it. Bill, you should buy your RWS Rifle Match for $6.49 per box at the source linked above. You won't be finding it for that price again.

#12 ·
I have bought 1.5K of the RWS Rifle match from them. As I am still quite new to the 22lr BR sport, I haven't yet shot a card with it yet, but it has given me some 5, 10 and 20 shot 50 yard groups I have been very happy with and the 5-shot were quite good by any standard for factory class 22lr rifles.

I will call them tomorrow and if they have the same lot likely buy another 5k at these prices.

#7 ·
BOGO = Buy One Get One. But I thought this meant of equal value, as in buy one brick get one brick. But that would be a sensational deal indeed!

This retailer as Penage Guy pointed out only having two ammo varieties must have made large purchases and their prices are very reasonable especially given the time of shortage we are recovering from. :)

#26 · (Edited)
I received my order today of a full case, lot # 59PP41 and shipped in two separate boxes. One box had four bricks and ten 50 round boxes shrink wrapped while the other box had the same set up but the ten 50 round boxes were not shrink wrapped so the ammo in some of those spilled out everywhere.

I contacted the company and sent pictures via text but I don't expect anything other than the halfhearted apology by the CSR person. Needless to say I won't be doing anymore business with them in the future.

Bill

#27 ·
As Swiss said this is a Norma Factory Outlet, you'd think they'd sit their shipping people down and say this is the way we ship coaching them to the correct way....not the way those were shipped! The Factory Outlet should compensate you for that poor shipment. A case is on the order of around 41 pounds I don't get the split up case? Or brick for that matter? Ammo sales should really double box not single as your shipment was sent. Yup, get it together Norma Factory Outlet! They need to be (more on) not moron. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.