Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Haenel 150/Suhl 150 parts

7K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  langenc 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Suhl lovers. I have been in contact with a company in Germany that are willing to send us parts for the Suhl/Haenal parts here through a Paypal acc.

I recently placed an order about 3 weeks ago and today these (shown in pic) arrived on my doorstep, 3 new firing pin springs a new firing pin aand a trigger for about $120 shipped,that may seem high but considering what shipping cost as well as just having the availability it was worth it to me. Here's the link to their homepage and parts available.

http://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/

http://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/download.php?f=262aa7c9b73968f42a38b5eda326003f

http://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/sh.../Haenel-M150-KK-Matchgewehr:::11_146_441.html

To place an order simply list the part number shown and the amount needed in the appropriate form after contacting them to open an account,they will contact you. Ity may take a day or so for them to return any e-mail inquiries. The man I was dealing with is named Enrico Rudolph and contact him here,You can tell him you heard about them thru me, , shop@waffencenter-gotha.de

PM me if you need any additional info,just trying to help our community of Suhl shooter's,Vicray,Drknite,Don Blue,and anyone else I can help out

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Foe those interested you'll need to have a browser capable of translating the pages to English,Google Chrome has that option available in their settings. I don't use internet explorer as it's too slow,but in the settings section on Chrome they have a section you can enable to translate it for you,just follow the instructions.

These guy's are legit. I already changed out my firing pin and spring. One thing I noticed immediately was it seemed much better than the spring I had purchased from Wolff springs,the Anschutz 1700 replacement spring they sell is about 1/3 of an inch longer and my firing pin head had become distorted (vs the original) over the yrs. Hopefully this will lead to better ignition and performance out of it.

It will take a few weeks to get everything delivered but they have a lot of the small's needed by most, extractors,springs bolt parts,etc. If I can help just p.m. me and let me see if I can, good luck.

You will as stated need a Paypal account and the euro vs the dollar mean's you'll pay a little more, plus shipping is as expected somewhat high but well worth it IMO.

#5 ·
Hey Folks,I just wanted to try to clarify things a bit for folks ordering from the links provided

You need to send an e-mail to:

shop@waffencenter-gotha.de

attn: Enrico Rudolph

In your request you'll need to provide your paypal account info so they will be able to bill your paypal account.List the quantity and the part numbers as shown below as I did in my request for part's placing the quantity first

1. Part number 24 from Haenel 150 . Firing pin Schlagbozen

3. Part number 25 from Haenel 150 . Firing pin spring Schlagbozenfeder

1. Part number 54 from Haenel 150 . Trigger assembly Abzugseinrichtung (komplett)

You cannot use their online store to order parts from them as it is exclusive to the EU.
You will have to go thru Enrico Rudolph for your order,The process takes about 3-4 weeks in total from order date to shipment to receiving you items,You will receive numerous e-mails that can be translated thru Google Chrome.They will ship thru DHL and you will be provided a tracking number that you can track to a point thru DHL/Germany,then it goes international and the tracking numbers change's,but it will get to you.

They are a legit business,they use Paypal and their is a conversion charge thru Paypal to the EU currency that is a tad higher. My Paypal account was originally about $111, after the conversion including the shipping cost and insurance was $120 and change.As I recall shipping charges go up after the initial cost goes over 50 euros as they provide insurance. Below 50 euro is an 8.50 euro per order above 50 euro goes to 30 euro per order to cover the additional weights and insurance They have more parts than I ordered as shown in the links provided, some will want extractors, springs etc as well possibly as other parts. Now we will all be able to get parts without paying someone other than this distributor a profit.

Hopefully folks won't use this to start up an business to make a profit off folks.

#6 ·
My order for a trigger, firing pin, and firing pin spring is ready to ship. Cost for the parts plus shipping was $115.46. The entire process took two days but partially because of the time difference. The communication was excellent even though it was in German from them. I used the Microsoft translator that came up when I typed in "Translate German to English" in my Bing browser. I cut and pasted part of Tommy's order post to save some typing and looking up parts.

Seem like a first class company to deal with that offers most parts needed to keep the Suhl's on the firing line.

I believe "tommyt654" deserves a big Thank You :1p:2pfor letting us know about this company, and providing ordering instructions.

Hank

#8 ·
+1 on the big thanks to Tommy. Don Blue, Pump 22,and myself recently had Tommy place a big order for us. We used his previous experience to help us. We offered to pay him for his time but he refused. Big appreciation for him willing to be test subject and his help.

#10 ·
Thanks guys, I always wondered just why we had such a hard time getting parts for these great,accurate rifles since Anschutz seem to be relatively easy to get parts for. The real thanks probably should go out to Vic Ray as he turned me onto that sight. I'm kinda hardheaded and persistent about things and never really quit trying to make contact with them.

Guess it paid off. Hopefully we can all get our replacement parts and help accurize these rifles to their fullest potential. I'll probably rebarrel mine sooner or later, right now focusing on a couple of 40X's I own and competing in some large bore competition as well as some 3P ,which at my age is tough, but fun,being handicapped makes the getting upndown a sight to see in the timed 3 stage events.

Hope everyone get's their orders and hopefully their supply will hold out and folk's don't get too greedy and share the source fairly.

Tommy

#12 ·
Glad it worked out Hank,They apparently have been getting quite a bit of order's as they haven't returned my info on latest order other than an e-mail saying they are a small 3 person company. Hopefully their inventory will hold up and NO reseller goes into buy all the small's we all want to have up to resell here in the good ole USA

#16 ·
Just a heads up for those looking for Suhl parts. This posting was made so that all could purchase parts at reasonable prices and not get greedy and try to profit from it. If you are having problems getting parts simply PM me and I'll go over the process with you. :bthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.