Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Best group with my T-Bolt

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  BWstickman 
#1 ·
I've got 4 t-bolts... two target models 22lr and 22WMR and two sporters same deal 22lr and 22WMR... since I got the sporter models a couple years ago I haven't been shooting my target/varmint models... well today I was bored and broke out my Target/Varmint 22lr and some SK std + HP... First 5 shots out of a freshly cleaned barrel were pretty good about 1/2"... then I loaded 5 more and shot this group...

I was pretty pleased!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#7 ·
Shot my sporter and I’m not even gonna post pics of the groups... nothing spectacular groups under a 1” most you could cover with a quarter... I’ve got to try that gun again because I know it shoots better than that... I was tryin multiple different brands of ammo SK, CCI, WINCHESTER, Eley all SSHP... Then I tried Eley HVHP and I did get a better group with that but just a tad better...

#9 ·
Yes I’m starting to learn that... the target varmint is a little heavier and the forend is a lot wider which makes it fit a lot tighter in my front rest and I think that helps a lot... that group was pretty darn good and I’m really not thinking it will be duplicated...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.