Went to first appleseed this weekend - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-15-2020, 09:23 PM
rexxon123456
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Went to first appleseed this weekend

11/14 and 11/15 Annapolis Maryland @ Anne Arundel Fish and Game. Thoroughly enjoyable weekend with great helpful instructors----they really made it all about learning. Signed up for January tonight.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:53 PM
chuckbiscuits

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
Id REALLY like to do an Appleseed, however, my joint pain really makes me feel like I wont be able to do all the ups and downs. Your thoughts will be much appreciated.
Old 11-16-2020, 05:33 AM
rexxon123456
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The instructors will work with you, I also have joint pain and such that getting older causes. The instructors and rules allow for those considerations.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2020, 09:44 AM
NashvilleStage
Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckbiscuits View Post
I’d REALLY like to do an Appleseed, however, my joint pain really makes me feel like I won’t be able to do all the ups and downs. Your thoughts will be much appreciated.
We'd be happy to work with you! Our course of instruction can be adapted to fit your abilities. We've had folks with spinal surgeries, we've had folks who were in wheelchairs. Without making this sound like a Dr. Seuss rhyme, we can work with just about anything. Just let the shoot boss (the person in charge of the event) know about your concerns and abilities in advance. The more time they have to work with, the better they can plan and work with you.

Look through the Appleseed calendar of events for your area on our website. If you don't see many dates, don't worry, more will appear as spring gets closer. Once you've picked an event that you want to attend, the shoot boss's name and contact info will be listed at the bottom of the page for that event.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:54 AM
NashvilleStage
Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxon123456 View Post
11/14 and 11/15 Annapolis Maryland @ Anne Arundel Fish and Game. Thoroughly enjoyable weekend with great helpful instructors----they really made it all about learning. Signed up for January tonight.
I'm glad you enjoyed the class!

FYI, if you earn a Rifleman patch in January, and if the weather conditions are right, there's a special "winterseed" version of the patch you'll get.