Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2021, 06:58 PM
jpickar

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
50 at 200 data

I have been reading all the posts of people and shooting at 200 yards and farther. I have been very interested in seeing how far one can shoot a 22LR and what group size can be achived. So today was such a beautiful day. minimum wind, mostly just a light breeze every now and then. A true rarity here in central MT. I got my 40X sporter I made out and dug out some ammo. Made up some targets with aiming points on them and went to work having fun. I will post a pic with comments in separate postings. I'd be interested in seeing what you guys think. My 40X sporter was made from a HB 40X and put in a short action ADL stock. A Leupold 3X9 EFR scope. It has been giving me great groups for 20 years. All groups were 50 shots at 200 yards. The approx group size is written in pencil on the targets. A little hard to see. I didn't use any high end ammo as I was just shooting sporting ammo today.
John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1965.JPG (103.9 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by jpickar; 05-03-2021 at 07:16 PM.