CWP stock blowout sale - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-21-2017, 03:26 PM
'ol shooter's Avatar
'ol shooter
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Oct 2010
Location: 
So Cal
Posts: 
8,716
TPC Rating: 
100% (124)
CWP stock blowout sale



Log in to see fewer ads
https://www.cwp-usa.com/
__________________
Bob B.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-21-2017, 03:48 PM
DeoreDX
Appleseed Rifleman

Join Date: 
Feb 2017
Posts: 
54
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Warehouse15 to save another 15%. Almost pulled the trigger but I was able to resist.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Three57
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Posts: 
9
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I couldn't resist, I got my order in.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 07-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Tyendor's Avatar
Tyendor
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Nov 2014
Location: 
Kansas
Posts: 
1,046
TPC Rating: 
100% (14)
I see that you're only allowed to add one of each item to your shopping cart. That's a good thing. Last year when they had their sale there was no limit and the scalpers had them on ebay for 3-4 times what they bought them for.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-2017, 04:52 PM
Three57
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Posts: 
9
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I was really tempted to get the green hornet, but I think I would have to see it in person to decide on that one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2017, 05:28 PM
Rick67

Join Date: 
Jan 2017
Location: 
Gallup, NM
Posts: 
1,647
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I ordered one, a Cyclops in black velvet

'Ol Shooter sir, muchos gracias for the heads up

The Phoenix looks ok but I find it too racy.

Them stocks are almost sold out. I bet lots of rfc members who are late for the party are going to have fits
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-21-2017, 05:30 PM
Rick67

Join Date: 
Jan 2017
Location: 
Gallup, NM
Posts: 
1,647
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three57 View Post
I was really tempted to get the green hornet, but I think I would have to see it in person to decide on that one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Three57, it is no longer available
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-21-2017, 05:42 PM
Three57
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Posts: 
9
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
They are going fast. I'm glad I didn't waste any time ordering.
I went with the Cyclops in Coffee. But I did seriously consider the green hornet. I think it would make a really cool rifle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-2017, 05:57 PM
Rick67

Join Date: 
Jan 2017
Location: 
Gallup, NM
Posts: 
1,647
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three57 View Post
They are going fast. I'm glad I didn't waste any time ordering.
I went with the Cyclops in Coffee. But I did seriously consider the green hornet. I think it would make a really cool rifle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That is the one I wanted too but it was already out of stock when I went to CWP's site. Nevertheless, we got a real good deal.

This site is the best
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Three57
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Apr 2013
Posts: 
9
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick67 View Post
That is the one I wanted too but it was already out of stock when I went to CWP's site. Nevertheless, we got a real good deal.

This site is the best
We got a great deal!!!
I have been looking for a stock for months now. I was smart and signed up for the CWP email a while ago, so I got the message a little early. I didn't waste any time, I figured they would go fast. Ole shooter, got the it up here quick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-21-2017, 11:39 PM
cnc1951

Join Date: 
Jan 2017
Posts: 
75
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
How does the quality of these stocks compare with a Boyd's laminated stock? I was just about to pull the trigger on a Rimfire Hunter in nutmeg when I saw this post. Never heard of CWP before.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-2017, 11:49 PM
Rick67

Join Date: 
Jan 2017
Location: 
Gallup, NM
Posts: 
1,647
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
They are said to be high on the hierarchy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-22-2017, 06:22 AM
crackedcornish's Avatar
crackedcornish
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Dec 2006
Posts: 
4,144
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnc1951 View Post
How does the quality of these stocks compare with a Boyd's laminated stock? I was just about to pull the trigger on a Rimfire Hunter in nutmeg when I saw this post. Never heard of CWP before.
CWP are the guys who make the factory laminate stocks for Ruger..so the inletting is the same as what you would see on the LGS 's rack on any 10/22 that comes with a laminate stock
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-24-2017, 11:19 AM
Rick67

Join Date: 
Jan 2017
Location: 
Gallup, NM
Posts: 
1,647
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Super excited to get mine After I ordered it on the very first day of the sale, I forgot my son is a southpaw, and when I came back after a few minutes to CWP's site to order another one, the lefty Cyclops in greenish hue ( iiric ) was already gone

I dunno what the black velvet looks like because what they showed was just a small piece of the actual panel I did see an rfc member post it here when I did some digging but it was w/o pics. Must have been a photobucket-launched pic.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-24-2017, 11:43 AM
crackedcornish's Avatar
crackedcornish
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Dec 2006
Posts: 
4,144
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick67 View Post
Super excited to get mine After I ordered it on the very first day of the sale, I forgot my son is a southpaw, and when I came back after a few minutes to CWP's site to order another one, the lefty Cyclops in greenish hue ( iiric ) was already gone

I dunno what the black velvet looks like because what they showed was just a small piece of the actual panel I did see an rfc member post it here when I did some digging but it was w/o pics. Must have been a photobucket-launched pic.
pic of a black velvet carbine stock I received from the last CWP stock blowout
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x