Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

BRNO model 1 magazine

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  NoNewTricks 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
I put a WTB add in the classifieds. Question for the forum is are there any retail parts sellers that have BRNO mags for sale?
Years ago I found some BRNO floor plates that I could put on CZ mags, They worked fine although as I recall they were difficult to install without bending or scratching them, there's one more thing you can search for.
If you don't find what you need let me know and I'll do some digging and see what I might be able to spare.

#17 · (Edited)
I took a chance and ordered 3 from the above link. What came today look like they've never been loaded into a mag well. Not a scratch on them. They came sealed in plastic and I can see what looks like cosmoline on the followers of 2 of them. Those 2 also make me wonder if the follower is in backwards since the 22LR stamped on top of the follower is printed opposite the ones I got from Denny. I guess I'll see when disassemble them to clean the gunk out.

little update: the 2 followers with 22LR stamped in the opposite direction were in correctly. I suspect something sinister afoot.

#22 ·
Yes, they fit exactly as they are supposed to and drop free when I pull the magazine release. As far as I can tell they are genuine BRNO magazines. I’ve never seen one of the Chinese knockoffs to compare it to but I read on here somewhere that those fit a little too snug to drop out by themself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.