Which knife did you buy this month?

315K views 3K replies 459 participants last post by  rommelrommel 
#1 · (Edited)
Kershaw Black Storm
Case Toothpick
Kershaw Centofante

OOOPs,almost forgot . Remington fixed blade R-6

#2,115 · (Edited)
That is a recently acquired Kizer Feist. Now, it is American designed, but made in China and is probably the best fit and finished knife I own.

It is a hybrid front flipper and as you are aware, catches the eye. I have only ventured away from Benchmade, to buy a couple of Boker's, but this knife is superior to anything I have ever owned.

Attachments

#2,123 ·
I first saw an A.G. Russell Gent's Hunter in Stag way back in 2001 when we first got internet service; over the years I tried several times to locate and buy one, but the prize always eluded me. Well after two decades of trying and failing, this time was try and NOT fail! :) This one is the L.L. Bean 80th Anniversary marked version released in 1992, one of 1000 made for the commemorative. It had been stored in the sheath and had quite a bit of green verdigris on the nickel silver hilt and some blade tarnish which is possibly why I got a good price on it i.e. one that I could afford this time. An hours time with some Simichrome polish and some Renaissance wax along with a good cleaning of the sheath interior and I am plenty pleased.