Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-27-2019, 09:12 AM
lylac_krazy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
22/45 Lower parts kit

digging through my parts I came across a 22/45 lower that I never got around to finishing.

does anyone know if there is a source to buy a complete lower parts kit for these?
I'm getting an itch to build another one, and figured someone out there is offering a complete kit, or someone here may have it available...
Old 12-28-2019, 06:10 AM
Flash_80

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Factory or aftermarket? And what do you mean by lower parts kit? The trigger assembly guts?
Old 12-28-2019, 05:22 PM
lylac_krazy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Actually i have a few triggers, its the internals, springs, pins, sear, disco, etc that im looking to buy as a set. I haven't found anyplace yet though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2019, 07:38 PM
98_1LE

TPC Rating: 
100% (17)
I have never seem a complete one, and sourcing the parts isn't terribly easy. There was a time where you could order most from Ruger, but no more. Especially if it is an original 22/45 lower. But I am guessing it is one of the non-RP MkIII ones that leaked out.

Best of luck.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:43 PM
WilCox
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lylac_krazy View Post
digging through my parts I came across a 22/45 lower that I never got around to finishing.

does anyone know if there is a source to buy a complete lower parts kit for these?
I'm getting an itch to build another one, and figured someone out there is offering a complete kit, or someone here may have it available...
The parts that are unique to the MKII 22/45 frame are the pivot pins (trigger, hammer, sear), bolt release, mag release and safety. No one makes replacements for these parts anymore. The only way to get replacements is to find someone parting out another 22/45 (not likely) or buy an old beat up 22/45 and scavenge the parts off it.

The MKII 22/45 and MKIII 22/45 use the same mainspring & sear spring. They also use the same hammer, bushing & disco. As for triggers, I've found that some will fit both but not all will.

Good luck.

Last edited by WilCox; 01-01-2020 at 09:00 AM.