Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-24-2019, 12:43 PM
JCIII

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
North GA shooters?

Nearest nrl22 matches near me are just too far for a ďfunĒ shoot. I am contemplating hosting matches here on my farm if there would be enough interest to do so. Iím 15 minutes off I75, due east of Calhoun. Anyone willing to travel to this area do some cheap, fun competition?
Old 12-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Garugerfan
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIII View Post
Nearest nrl22 matches near me are just too far for a ďfunĒ shoot. I am contemplating hosting matches here on my farm if there would be enough interest to do so. Iím 15 minutes off I75, due east of Calhoun. Anyone willing to travel to this area do some cheap, fun competition?
Yes sir, once I get over the surgery thatís scheduled for December 27th. I would very much be interested. Iím in Dawsonville I think about 30-45 minutes from you.
Old 12-24-2019, 04:19 PM
JCIII

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Well thereís two of us anyway

God bless you with your surgery, hit me up when youíre getting close to ready to shoot again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2019, 08:00 PM
Garugerfan

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

God bless you with your surgery, hit me up when youíre getting close to ready to shoot again.
Thank you sir. Iím not sure when Iíll be able to do more shooting as this surgery looks to involve several stages. But I will contact you.

I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Old 12-24-2019, 11:44 PM
FALPhil
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:

Make it three. I'd like to get together once deer season is over.

You are not far from the John's Mountain WMA range. That could be an alternate location.
Old 12-25-2019, 08:37 AM
hookedon1911s

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
I am about 2 hours away but would be interested in a get together.
Old 12-25-2019, 01:01 PM
Uturnwilly1

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am in Snellville (15 miles east of Atlanta)and be interested!
Retired and have family commitments but can probably tweak my schedule with a little notice
Uturnwilly
Old 12-25-2019, 04:46 PM
JCIII

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Well sounds like weíve got enough for at least a good, serious plinking session. I was shooting some this afternoon for fun with the new kestrel 2700 and 25moa rail I got for my 452 for Christmas. My back yard range has a rudimentary home made bench, typically paper at 50 for groups, golf balls and empty shotgun shells around 80, a mini ground squirrel flipper at 100, 5 steel varmint critters (rabbit, rat, gopher, small crow, squirrel) scattered from 110-160 and a 4Ē and 2Ē plate at 175. Weather this afternoon was ridiculous, hard not to just shoot up all my ammo stores!
Old 12-31-2019, 09:25 PM
jeffhalljr

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Once I finalize my build I will be looking for a place to stretch her legs... I grew up shooting on farms but since my 20s I have been relegated to indoor ranges and tree stands/ground blinds. Anyone have some ideas on some good outdoor ranges/clubs to shoot in NE GA? I have looked at river bend in dawsonville but that would be a little far for me to get full benefit of the membership.
Old 12-31-2019, 09:31 PM
Garugerfan

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A lot of WMAs have outdoor ranges. Iím not sure which ones are close to you but a check of the GA DNR website should tell which ones might work for you.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
MerleApAmber

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hi folks, Happy New Year. I'm a novice .22 precision rifle interest. I'm about 2 hours down the road in the Covington area. If something comes together for you guys I might need to find a motel/day's inn for an overnight or two. I have lower back problems and I'd be "exploring" how much I can do. Just the road time can cause me troubles these days. But I'd sure like to get some time outside. It seems counterproductive to be an indoor rifle shooter unless I'm learning CQB!