22lr ammo on sale - Page 70 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-01-2019, 04:13 PM
shootsquirrel

TPC Rating: 
81% (17)

Activejunky.com links to many stores we use. I get about $500 a year back mainly on buying ammo. If you use this code we both get $5. back 1st time only http://www.activejunky.com/invite/1601749 Thanks!
Old 12-02-2019, 02:00 AM
AzShooter
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank3 View Post
Itís the Federal black ammo.

Is this just bulk?

How does it compare to everything out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been having luck with the ammo, shooting it in my S&W 617. It's not the tightest grouping ammo but is one of the cleanest. With just about anything else I have to scrub my cylinders a few times during a Steel Challenge Match.

Testing the BYOB, which is the same 38 gr JHP, I can shoot an entire match without having to clean the cylinder. This is an advantage because we shoot in small squads and there is not always time to clean you gun between stages.

One company ( I forget which one ) had the same price per box but wanted an additional $20 for shipping. I use Brownells and don't pay for shipping. I buy their yearly shipping discount and I order enough from them that it pays for itself.

I'm not looking for MOA, just Minute Of Target and the targets for Steel Challenge are quite large. You get what you pay for.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Calamity Sue's Husband

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Graf & Sons are having a "Day 7" Christmas sale on rimfire ammo with most items 15% off. Most can be had cheaper elsewhere, but you might see something you like. Before you buy, check elsewhere.

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog...categoryId/375
Old 12-08-2019, 01:38 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'm looking for a price on 500 or 1000 or1500 22 LR

But every place I look on the internet they are bait and switching you. with club membership and not giving you the shipping charges without filling in long address and credit card information. Should I be just looking locally like wally world or something? Thanks folks
Old 12-08-2019, 04:21 PM
lazershooter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Central Ohio shooters check out Vance Outdoors most recent sales flyer. It’s showing CCI SV for $19.99 per 500 round brick. The sale is running through January 2nd according to the flyer.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM
lazershooter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Edit to my previous post...CCI SV sale is listed in their “Holiday Sale” flyer. I believe they have a regular monthly flyer also.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Dlister70

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Field and Stream has 20% off all ammo this week.

I picked up bricks of Blazer .22 for $15.98 plus tax. That's the cheapest I've seen it in quite some time, and Blazer works well in all of my .22s. Also got a bucket of Remington golden bullets for $55.99 plus tax.

I saw a guy in the checkout line with a $10 coupon, and I just googled for Dicks coupons and found one for $10 off a $50 order. It may exclude ammo, but it doesn't say. I think I'll go back and see if I can get 4 more bricks of Blazer with the coupon. If that works, it'll put it at 2.9 cents per round after tax and if not, it'll still be 3.5 cents per round.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Dlister70

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

The $10 coupon code worked. It was $10 off a purchase of $50. I just googled for "dicks coupon" and found it. I also used my NRA Visa card which gives 5% cashback on sporting goods purchases. After taxes and including the cashback, total price per round is $0.0279. I already have a dozen bricks of the stuff, but I may grab a few more at that price. I don't see it getting any cheaper!

Last edited by Dlister70; 12-09-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: removed quote of deleted post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Sophia

That Evil Admin Lady
TPC Rating: 
100% (23)
ADMIN HAT ON FOR ANOTHER REMINDER

Another post deleted.

This very useful thread is about places to pick up 22LR ammo at a good price. It's not a place for political discussion of any kind. Don't be "that guy" that gets the whole thread deleted because you can't keep those thoughts to yourself. Stick to the topic of the thread and all will be well.

I expect I'll have more trouble with this as the calendar turns but, believe me, I'm serious about banning members if they can't refrain from adding political commentary. Sorry if that comes across harsh but we all agreed to refrain from political commentary when we agreed to RFC's terms of service.

Last edited by Sophia; 12-09-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM
JTJ
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Midsouth has 11% off on non sale items $100 plus. Shipping is reasonable. My whole order was $16 shipping and included shotgun ammo. I just ordered some CCI Clean subsonic 22 poly coated 40 grain (6.5 cents after discount) and some other ammo. It is not cheap but it is cleaner than other ammo I have run through the suppressor.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Achigan
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
ADMIN HAT ON FOR ANOTHER REMINDER

Another post deleted.

This very useful thread is about places to pick up 22LR ammo at a good price. It's not a place for political discussion of any kind. Don't be "that guy" that gets the whole thread deleted because you can't keep those thoughts to yourself. Stick to the topic of the thread and all will be well.

I expect I'll have more trouble with this as the calendar turns but, believe me, I'm serious about banning members if they can't refrain from adding political commentary. Sorry if that comes across harsh but we all agreed to refrain from political commentary when we agreed to RFC's terms of service.

Thanks Sophia! You're the best
Old Today, 01:05 AM
shootsquirrel

TPC Rating: 
81% (17)
If I would have posted "pissed" as you did I've have & have been kicked off for it. Why the double standard Sohia? Coal in your stocking this year
Or as they say "Better pissed off than on"
Old Today, 09:25 AM
JTJ
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Midsouth email this morning. Annual Brick Sale.