M4-22 Elite - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-21-2019, 08:08 PM
Cowpokey
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
M4-22 Elite

Resisted the urge as long as I could. LGS and indoor range had a bunch of Tippmann M4-22 carbines on the rack. I had to have one. Mine now wears a Harris Bipod, Nikon scope mount, and Bushnell 3-9x40 rimfire scope. For comparison, the other evil black death flinger is a DPMS .223/5.56.

Got it back to the the indoor range and sighted in this afternoon. Shooting Blazers, 40 grain LRN 1235 fps. My daughter did two 25 round groups at 25 yards after I got it sighted in. Look forward to getting it outside and see what it will do with CCI SV (40 grain LRN, 1070 fps) at 50-100 yards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nekid.jpg (320.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg dressed.jpg (307.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 25rd-groups.jpg (209.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-26-2019, 06:28 AM
Farmerplinker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Got one of the Micro Elite pistols. I braced it, and man is it sweet. I need to get one of the new 10 round mags and do some serious accuracy testing. So fun to shoot, I seriously gunked up my suppressor!
Old 10-26-2019, 10:03 PM
Cowpokey
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerplinker View Post
Got one of the Micro Elite pistols. I braced it, and man is it sweet. I need to get one of the new 10 round mags and do some serious accuracy testing. So fun to shoot, I seriously gunked up my suppressor!
My daughter insists we "need" one of those now. Every time we go to the LGS/range she sees the Micro Elite, and says, "dad..." LOL. Maybe, they do look cool, and I always "need" another .22lr.

I don't have a suppressor...maybe I should start that process...but I don't really have anywhere that I'd use it. We live in town, and the gun ranges we go to require hearing protection...not to mention, there are other people shooting full sound freedom flingers.

I want a couple 10rd mags also, I asked the shop to get some in. I'm going to get a couple more of the standard mags, even though they come blocked* at 10rd here...they go further into the magwell than a regular AR, so they aren't too long for benchrest with the bipod...unlike a 30rd mag in my AR...which is why I use 20rd mags for those off the bench.

*I'll leave it at that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2019, 08:18 PM
Farmerplinker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The giggle factor from your friends when they hear steel targets getting hit 50 yards away better than the gun's discharge is worth it. I have a Huntertown Micro Guardian can, good but no longer made. I'm waiting on my stamp for an Inland.