New savage 17wsm hb in boyds - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-03-2019, 01:04 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

smgchandler, when you talked to the Tech from Savage did they give you any kind of time frame as to how long it would take to check your gun out, fix it if they can, and get it back to you?

Regardless of how long it takes, hopefully, once you get it back you have something that shoots to an acceptable level. If for any reason it does not, my recommendation would be to NOT give up and continue to make Savage make it right.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:09 PM
smgchandler

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
No time frame at all but i didnít ask. Should have but didnít . Iím in no rush for it other than want to get it right - the only thing she to,d me was send it to this blah blah address with a paper in box with my name address and phone number with problem it had and ship with signature required and suggested insuring. I did just that and shipped. No phone call or email saying they got it or what they found yet. Tracking shows somebody signed but thatís about all i know so far