RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - Friday Flashback---My first Buckmark
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:46 AM
dimeman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Friday Flashback---My first Buckmark

Way back in 1993 I decided to buy my 2nd handgun, the 1st being a Jennings J22 (which I still have).
After reading reviews on the NEW Browning Buckmark Micro in 1992, I decided to save up and buy one.
After a few months I had enough money to buy one at a small mom and pop gun store close buy.

Present day---I just got done installing some new parts to bring it back to life.
Put in the Volsquarten hammer and trigger, new slide and firing pin assembly and other moving parts in and on the frame to make it work like a new pistol.
Had seen a 5-1/2 inch Field barrel and rail on Feebay and had to buy it some months back.
Had to buy a new Field rail for the new blade sight so I could put the fiber optic sight on it.

Since the 1993 did not come with the magazine disconnect rod, Some of the Buckmark grips wont allow the magazine button to push fully (for some reason??) so the stock grips are still on it. And the Halo rack is on the new slide.

After and before photos......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 93 micro slab before.jpg (107.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 93 Micro after - Copy.jpg (124.9 KB, 8 views)