Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Cz handgun holster leather or kydex?

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Big-Dummy 
#1 ·
For those that carry a Cz.What is your favorite holster?I'm looking at some by Mitch Rosen and Gould and Goodrich.Feedback on these two would be appreciated.But will listen to all recomenditions.

#3 ·
The 75 is a great gun. Once you carry a SA/DA you can never go back to a 1911.

Downside it is BIG for CCW. Maybe too big.

Not sure what model you have. But I've been carrying in a Sneaky Pete leather holster for 6 months. Big pistol+big case. Very, very comfortable. It is larger than most smart phones; but to techy folks big phones are a status symbol. Only my wife questioned the SP holster on my belt after many months; she knows I carry a ultra small flip phine.

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/cz-75-p07-belt-clip-holster/

For open carry or duty, an outside the belt holster with a swivel so it folds when sitting in a car is good. don't know your needs.

#11 ·
I really prefer leather, and Kramer holsters have served me well.

Lots of good holsters out there, this is one place NOT to skimp and try and save money. A good holster protects you and your gun.

#12 · (Edited)
+2 On Leather

Right now I'm wearing my FALCO IWB leather holster for my CZ P-07, which I carry almost always in the winter. I like FALCO IWB holsters so much I bought two of them. One with two leather snaps and my favorite with one leather snap. They are made specifically for the pistol you order them in, so the fit is absolutely perfect and the leather is beautiful. They are less expensive than some of the other good leather holsters that have already been recommended, like the UBG.

#14 ·
The best concealed carry holster IMO is a kydex/leather IWB hybrid. Forum member Guardianconceal makes first-rate gear. Here is a single clip IWB he made for my Glock 42 along with a magazine pouch and sheath for my TDI knife.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.