Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

M9/92 in .22LR

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  jrhilde 
#1 ·
Greetings. Having had a Beretta 87T for 6 months I have just sourced an M9 in .22LR. It’s made by Umarex for Beretta. Anyone experienced in this pistol? Any thoughts on accuracy at 25 yards?

#2 ·
Beretta M9-22

Picked up a Umarex Beretta M9-22 the other day.
Just had time to put a hundred rounds through it this evening.
Ran perfect, shot to point of aim.
The 15 round magazine was the main attraction plus I have its big brother in 9mm.
Accuracy is adequate for ringing steel which is what I intend to use it for.

#9 ·
Picked up a Umarex Beretta M9-22 the other day.
Just had time to put a hundred rounds through it this evening.
Ran perfect, shot to point of aim.
The 15 round magazine was the main attraction plus I have its big brother in 9mm.
Accuracy is adequate for ringing steel which is what I intend to use it for.
Hi - thanks for reply. What distance have you shot at? With my 87T I shoot at 25m and it is very accurate. How does the M9 compare? Picking mine up tomorrow!

#7 ·
The 15 round mags really add to the fun factor of the M9-22.
Was curious as to how they managed to get 5 more rounds in a magazine the same length as a Ruger 22/45 mag.
The Umarex mags are fatter allowing the cartridges to stagger just enough to provide the extra capacity.

#8 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I’m still waiting for it to arrive from Italy (I’m in Ireland). It’s good to hear some of you say it’s accurate. I love to shoot at 25m and have achieved super accuracy with my 87T (284/300 is my PB but the gun is capable of better!). I will let you guys know how I fare out when I get it.

#11 ·
Well I picked up my M9 .22LR. I’m delighted with its accuracy. I shot 271/300 at 25m using an ISSF target which is not bad out of the box. I replaced the plastic grips with aluminium Beretta grips and replaced the fixed rear sight with an adjustable one. What a super pistol. Long trigger pull but much smoother than 87T.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.