RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - What Are People Smoking???
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 01:00 PM
JSchell1309

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCrunch View Post
Welcome to Rimfire Central J!

A private message is definitely the way to go on a "wanted to buy" request. Or, once you have a little time and a few messages under your belt you'll be able to post a wanted to buy ad in our Trading Post.

Posting offers to buy or sell inside our forums is verboten and might get your post deleted. Just a heads up friend

Frank
Completely understand, thank you for the welcome and the heads up for dealing outside the classifieds section. I will edit that to make it more clear.

I have always used this forum for research on various guns, but always "lurked" and never made an account. I have a LOT of buy/sell feedback on other forums. I plan to be more active in here so I can properly access the classifieds and create my own buy / sell ads.

I scored a heck of a deal on a 7-2 basic on Friday and have been doing a ton of research on these little rifles. This sub forum has been a gold mine of information all the way back to 2005. I have been reading as much as I can to get familiar with what I just picked up.